Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HELP!!! NEED NEW "ACTIVE" Friends on MFP!

Hello! So I am back!!! I stopped logging on myfitnesspal and all of my current buddies on here did too! So although I am not new to the game I am in need of some NEW FRIENDS who can motivate me on here and make it more fun to login!

THANKS! :):happy:

Replies

• Agreed! We are on the same boat! Going to add you :)
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,123 Member
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me... I'm around here everyday :)
  • popcorn2010
    popcorn2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Me too!
  • Welcome back, add me if you want. Good luck on your goals!
  • phrendlynut
    phrendlynut Posts: 37 Member
    Welcome back! The same exact thing happened to me too. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • md523083
    md523083 Posts: 37 Member
    I'm very active with my dog everyday, and about to start strength training. Feel free to add me :)
  • Feel free to add me. I have a goal to lose 5 pounds in 6 weeks (attainable goal by eating healthy) and will be around every day!
  • Angelo2975
    Angelo2975 Posts: 5 Member
    lost 65 lbs in the past year you can do this! follow my diet
  • maskedxhabitx
    maskedxhabitx Posts: 6 Member
    I need some new active friends too! I'm back and I want to be consistent this time! I'm going to add you!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    welcome back..feel free to add (anyone)..always happy to make a new friend
  • <----This woman likes to make new friends and always accept every friend request without discrimination, will always like every status, and motivate. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Specialkayrina
    Specialkayrina Posts: 242 Member
    me too!!
  • emuravyeva
    emuravyeva Posts: 103 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm around every day!
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Add me!
  • I'm looking for friends too! All of you feel free to add me. My food journal is open to friends, I don't know about ya'll but it helps me to see what others are eating. lol. (:
  • justyce13
    justyce13 Posts: 19
    Yay! me to. I will add you. I feel the same way. it some times feels like a chore to login.lol But its nice to see how everyone else is doing. Keeps you motivated. :smile:
  • katydidit79
    katydidit79 Posts: 21 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Feel free to add me if you like. I could use some friends/support as well :)
  • ellenmg
    ellenmg Posts: 26 Member
    Good luck on your goals! I log in every day!
  • twistyshakes
    twistyshakes Posts: 30 Member
    Welcome back!
    Friend request sent. :flowerforyou:
    I'm new here but I long in every day!
  • movn4ward
    movn4ward Posts: 69 Member
    I am in the same boat as well. I will send a request. Anyone else who would like to be supported and share support as well can send me a request.:happy: