Can't believe I made it.

Options

Replies

• RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That was as very heartwarming and inspiring story...thanks so much for sharing it with us. You did an amazing job and should be so proud of yourself. Congrats on baby #3 and best of luck!!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    that is amazing, congrats.
  • fitshantelle
    Options
    This was such a great story. Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart, for sharing.
  • Kathrynrbg
    Kathrynrbg Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    What a gorgeous body! Amazing job, I am so impressed. Wow! is not only the lost of fat. Is the wonderful female shape you got.
    good for you!
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story, by the time I reached last photo I had tears in my eyes. Congratulations on both weight loss and baby #3, wish your family all the luck. :happy:
  • Itlngrl
    Itlngrl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! #inspiration
  • Workingonmyway
    Workingonmyway Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW you are smoking!! This is amazing
  • fedup30
    fedup30 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are an inspiration to us all!
  • lucyhross
    lucyhross Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    6zubes.jpg

My God, you have an incredible figure!
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    "The pain of discipline will never outweigh the pain of disappointment. "

LOVE this quote from you!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! on the weight loss/health and the new addition to the family!
  • captmel
    captmel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesome! and congrats!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Your children are so lucky to have such a strong woman for a mother and your husband to have such a gorgeous wife! Good luck to you; you deserve it!
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Wowza, great work and dedication! You look amazing and I'm so happy for you and your growing family :) Congratulations!!
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    When I wrote this, honestly, I had no idea so many people would read it! This feels amazing, all of your kind words hold so much stock. Thank you all for taking the time to read about my journey. :heart:
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well-done! :happy: You look fabulous. And congratulations on the new bump! :flowerforyou:
  • Jenky85
    Jenky85 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You are inspirational!!! :) congratulations
  • wyllden
    wyllden Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, I feel like you only just realised yourself on writing your story how far you've actually come and how fantastic you look?!?

You look amazing - check out that waist- so slim!

Sorry to hear about the harder times you had on your journey and the losses, you are so strong to come through that and keep going. What an amazing blessing to be expecting baby number 3 now that you have achieved your goal.

I hope all works out well for you, take it easy with the lifting.
  • tmaryam
    tmaryam Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I think you're amazing. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am very happy for you and very proud of you, too. :flowerforyou:
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!!! You look amazing!!! And congrats on being preggers :)
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Wow, your story is amazing! Congrats on your weight loss and pregnancy! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!