I have cravings and binging 4000 calories!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• RecklezzBeauty
    RecklezzBeauty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I smell a troll.

thats what i was thinking look at the name eatingmyplate? if not eat some food or do weights and eat more protein
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    According to your profile you are male , 18 yrs and have less than 20 lbs to reach your goal. You are allotting yourself 1200 calories a day.. I'm not surprised you are starving / craving & binging.

The less weight you have to lose to reach your goal the smaller your deficit needs to be. Males naturally have a higher calorie requirement than females and at 1200 calories most women here (unless they are very small/short or old) would be having the same problems.

I would highly recommend you set your goal to lose no more then 1 lb/ week (should be closer to .5 so close to goal) eat back at least half of your calories from exercise (or better yet, figure out your TDEE and use that)
    And PLEASE read this : http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1175494-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

I reckon his goal should be not to lose any more weight...ummm OP... has noone told you the extreme skinny man is not particularly attractive to women??... or was that just in my day??.. course you might not be interested in interesting women.. no idea what interests men not interested in women (now I am getting involved and convuleted....apologies to all)
  • ccranston2
    ccranston2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    sorry, just a suggestion, but i'll delete. thanks.
  • _haleymikhail
    Options
    First of all, you don't need to lose weight! You're fine! But -- It looks like you're not eating enough protein. Replace some of your carbs with protein & you will find that your cravings are less intense. You should also increase the amount you are consuming. 1,200 calories is a starvation diet for a male. You need minimum 1,800.
  • myeatingplate
    Options
    No I have scary skinny arms and slim legs and very visible collar bone and fairly slim waist but my back and stomach is where all of my fat is stored meaning I am in risk of a lot of diseases I don't control where my fat goes
  • myeatingplate
    Options
    thanks I tried eating more protein once and I have to say my craving were very light but its hard because I hate all foods with protein but ill try
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Please don't feed the trolls.
  • l_ashley
    l_ashley Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Based on today, it seems like you are eating enough to be at your TDEE. You should at least be eating at that level. 1200 calories is for someone who is completely sedentary.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I think this is the same guy I called out in the "addicted to counting calories" thread last night. Just a new account, probably.
  • ksdonn
    ksdonn Posts: 3
    Options
    Everyone has a bad day, now and again. Just start again tomorrow. The next craving clean a closet, go for a walk, call a friend, just get you mind off of eating. Chewing gum or suck on a mint helps as well. Hang in there, you can do it.