Starting a challenge group beg. April 1st! Anyone welcome!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is RJ and I am currently doing T25 and love it. My mom and girlfriend are doing it and they love it as well. As of us are getting results. Doing T25 with them I learned something very valuable in fitness; the value of friendship and accountability. If we get group of people started with a common goal (become fit and healthy), then everyone can feed off of the accountability we have started as a group. T25 is what works for me and several others, but you do not have to have T25 to be in this group. If you have any questions about T25, please feel free to ask me. If anyone is interested in the group, please send me a friend request w/ a message telling me you want to join the group. I am hoping to help and motivate people to achieve any fitness goals they have, and remember we are all on different journeys. We will start the challenge on April 1st, but late entries will be accepted for the first few days in the month!

Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

-RJ

Replies

• merci7
    merci7 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi RJ, I'm also doing T25... sort of, so not getting results. A group would be nice.
    Merci
  • RJPericola
    Options
    Hey Merci!

Looking forward to having you in the group!
  • getnfit2191
    Options
    Would love to join a group like this to help hold me accountable and to have the general support and motivation from others; however, I don't have T25. I do have a few other beach body workouts, which I do like and I feel they work for me. I would get T25 but can't afford it right now... I have no friends on here but I need some! I am getting married in 5 months and have got to get my butt in gear! Like you said, we are all on different journeys, so I was hoping to join even though I don't have T25 and will be doing the other workouts instead. Would that be ok? (at least until I get T25 that is)
  • RJPericola
    Options
    Yes, you are welcome to join! Welcome to the group! :)