Before and after (210 lbs lost)

Options

Replies

• Starrlynn92
    Starrlynn92 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! You look great! All your hard work has paid off!
  • Lat1988
    Lat1988 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Gorgeous!! Just want to say your achievements are amazing! Top job! Dedication will lead us all to success. Congratulations :)
  • rammsz
    rammsz Posts: 79
    Options
    Hello Gorgeous!! Just want to say your achievements are amazing! Top job! Dedication will lead us all to success. Congratulations :)

Thank you! It's always great to hear that!
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! Your hard work and dedication paid off! What a transformation!
  • nellysen
    nellysen Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing :drinker:

I always read the success stories to help keep me motivated, I have to be honest I'm not doing very well this week but after looking at your pics I can feel the determination coming back.

Well done x

This is exactly how I feel. Browsing through the success stories really motivates me to keep on going!
    WELL DONE to the OP. You look amazing
  • KristinKory
    KristinKory Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome! Congrats on your weight loss. You have done a great job!
  • suz155
    suz155 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You really look good. The background in your first pictures is very ironic.!!
  • rammsz
    Options
    You really look good. The background in your first pictures is very ironic.!!

Haha, I haven't touched chocolate or candy for 2 years thanks to the background :D
  • LindaDee1969
    Options
    I agree with a previous post here.. You look like an entirely different person. I'm in aww of your success!!!
  • LJFitzSimmons
    Options
    Not only do you look absolutely fantastic (brilliant motivation!) you look like you have so much more confidence in yourself... and that just makes you even more attractive!
    Congratulations on all your hard work... and wield that confidence wisely ;) haha
  • elizard1981
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful!!!! It must be an amazing feeling to reach your goal and I hope you enjoy every second of it. You deserve it :)
  • hamminit
    hamminit Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! great job :)
  • wanzeee
    wanzeee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    well done ,thats fantastic!

58694580.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • rammsz
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful!!!! It must be an amazing feeling to reach your goal and I hope you enjoy every second of it. You deserve it :)

Thank you! Hard work always pays off!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Wow! Super cute! (before and after!)
  • coconuttjd
    Options
    Amazing change!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Wow! Super cute! (before and after!)

Haha :D
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Wow, pretty epic transformation man! Mad props!
  • rammsz
    Options
    Wow, pretty epic transformation man! Mad props!

Thank you =) This means a lot
  • rammsz
    Options
    Please add me if anyone needs any help! I have had over 3 years of experience trying to lose weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!