Replies

• Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    great job! keep up the great work!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing progress, so far so good, keep in mind it will probably slow down a bit but don't get depressed over it keep doing what you're doing and keep counting :)

Exactly what I was going to day. That's an amazing job but please don't become discouraged when you don't lose 7.5 more pounds in another 15 days. You'll continue to lose but not at that rate.

That being said: *pat pat pat* great work sweetie...keep up the fantastic work. You're doing the best thing for yourself you can; getting healthy. Healthy leads to happy and happy leads to smiles and smiles leads to more happy.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    You're doing it. Great job. One day at a time.
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Celebrate every achievement! WTG!
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone! Anytime I need a pick me up I will be back here reading this thread. All of your kind words have made a huge impact on me! I/We can do this!!
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Great job on sticking with it for 2 weeks! I think the first 2 weeks is the hardest. Now, please understand in the first 2 weeks you lose a lot of water weight, and you will not keep up this pace til the end. I lost about the same amount in my first 2 weeks, then actually gained a lb in the 3rd week, before I settled into 1-2 lbs a week. So don't freak out if you see no scale loss in week 3, or even a slight increase. Stick to your goals and the weight will come off.
    Just think- a little over 1 lb a week will have you at goal in a year. A year may seem like a long time, but it really isn't. If you had started this a year ago, imagine where you would be now. Can you envision yourself at goal weight this time next year? Or even half way there?
    I lost around 50 of 75 lbs in my first year. In the past, I would have thought of myself as failing since I didn't make goal when I wanted to, but I looked and felt SO fantastic compared to the year before. NO WAY could I see that as a failure!

When you start to get frustrated, look at the progress you HAVE made.
    Also, take your measurements now so that when the scale doesn't move like you want, you can see progress with inches.

:drinker: Here's to a fantastic year for you!
  • krennie8
    krennie8 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    congrats! :)
  • ellenmja
    ellenmja Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I will comment on your success! (only if you will share your diary though) :)