A tighter belt hole!!

Options
bekahlou75
bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
I was very frustrated with my scale. It wasn't moving. I decided that I was obsessing too much and so I gave up weighing for Lent. Well, over the weekend I put on a pair of pants that used to fall into my category of "If it zips, it fits" but not really looking good, and they looked good! I was even complemented in them. So happy. Today I put on my belt that I've had for a few years. I tightened it to a new, never been used hole. So just when I'm frustrated about a freaking number on a scale, I realize that my body is changing and is getting smaller. Yeah Me!!!

Replies

• mediamogulsteve
    mediamogulsteve Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I barely fit into this belt for my brother's wedding in 2011. Now, I've gone down 2 holes, on the verge of the 3rd!
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Yeah, baby! That's my kind of NSV!

It's also the benchmark I'm working toward. Getting back into those wedding clothes, which, sadly, wasn't all that long ago.

Keep looking for these signs! This is what people talk about when they say forget the numbers on the scale! GOOD FOR YOU!
  • bekahlou75
    Options
    Thanks y'all.
  • feefie04
    feefie04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you decided to trust your body instead of the scale for a while! I lost 25 pounds over a year ago and have been on maintenance since then... and even on maintenance I've gone down a whole pants size in that years time, with my WEIGHT being identical!

Congrats!
  • flyingbeta
    flyingbeta Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been punching holes in my leather belts -- there are three new holes in each. It's a really satisfying way to use a hammer!

Keep up the good work, everyone!
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    WooHoo!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Well done what a great feeling
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I just love it also when a pant that used to be uncomfortable is now super comfy! Good job to you!
  • bekahlou75
    Options
    I just love it also when a pant that used to be uncomfortable is now super comfy! Good job to you!

Me too!! I'm wearing a pair today that used to fall into the "If it zips it fits" category, but never looked good. I was complemented this morning on how nice they look.
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I can't read this topic without seeing "A tighter butt hole"...

Great work on the reduced belt size!
  • bekahlou75
    Options

How funny!!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Woo hoo! :drinker:
  • jcreazy
    jcreazy Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I did too unfortunately...
  • JulieE1002
    JulieE1002 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I ran out of belts and then graduated to using giant binder clips to hold up my pants ...... until my pants slid off my behind! Finally bought new pants - originally a size 20 - now a size 14! On my way!
  • joepayer
    joepayer Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am also down 2 holes on my belt. Someday I wont have to wear the kind with all holes;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!