Can't believe I made it.

Options

Replies

• Jollyin14
    Jollyin14 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow...I just read your story and found it very emotional. I too understand committing to losing weight and then falling off the wagon. I once lost 25lbs and then gained every single lb back and kept thinking, what do others think??? Do they think I am just lazy and fat. Do they think, there she goes again, gaining all her weight back....

Like you, this time, I have committed to doing this slowly and accurately. When I lost the 25lbs, I did the Jenny Craig diet. It worked for weight loss but I didn't exercise.There was no "work" involved. This time, I am exercising and counting calories. I am working my *kitten* off and the lbs are starting to drop. I feel soooo much better and am proud of my progress.

I am proud of you and your weight loss journey. You look amazing and most of all, I am certain you feel amazing. Losing weight is probably the hardest thing you will ever do.

Congrats on your journey and congrats on baby #3.

Sorry for the rant!
  • Chrissysftns
    Chrissysftns Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    HOT DAMN! LOL You are phenomenal! And congratulations!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Gj and congrats! Although after 3 kids your name is ironic I must say lol :laugh:
  • AnxiousPenman
    AnxiousPenman Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! Congrats to you! ... And to your husband! ;-D
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    Gj and congrats! Although after 3 kids your name is ironic I must say lol :laugh:

You must not know much about having babies then :wink:
  • michele_lynn
    michele_lynn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump! WTG!
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow! Such an amazing story! Your story is defiantly a motivator for me. I went through a divorce and being laid off all in the last couple years. Took me 8 months to find a job. And in those 8 months I have put on an additional 25lbs on top of what the 25lbs I wanted to loose. So now that I have a job and amazing man in my life I am trying to find the motivation to loose these 50lbs so when we have our first (my second) child I will be healthy! Again amazing story and you look amazing!
  • Plooty222
    Plooty222 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Thank you for sharing this. Congratulations on your loss (and new gain!!). And thank you.
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss of the twins. I can't imagine the strength it took to recover from that and find the courage to try again. You write so eloquently about your strategies to get healthy and strong. You are amazing - and congratulations on the pregnancy!
  • jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    WOW!

I can't really say much more than that! You look fantastic - congrats on baby #3! You've been through a lot and still came out on top - good for you!!
  • aem135
    aem135 Posts: 44
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is all I can say, you look incredible. Congrats on losing it all and on your baby #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my inspiration now!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • JanineAlexis
    JanineAlexis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW WOW!

Great story and a good lesson for myself and likely others to hear.

Congratulations on your expanding family!
  • utopianthought
    Options
    You are very inspiring and strong! Congratulations!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I never get tired of reading success stories!!!

Congrats!!!!
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss....but I absolutely love your story. You are awesome. And a super cute pregnant chick :smile:
  • caquandt2012
    Options
    Congratulations on the fitness and the new baby!! You look amazing!! Best wishes to you all.
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration!!!

Congratulations!
  • sccet
    sccet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! You look fantastic and should be VERY proud of your accomplishments.

Great inspiration and great work!
  • WJS_jeepster
    WJS_jeepster Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add: THOSE SHOES in your after picture are AWESOME!!! I want them:love:
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Fantastic job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!