90 days BODY SNAPPED

Options
More than 10 years ago I set out to get totally into shape. My objective is a body transformation program which consists of high protein clean diet, intense resistance training and interval cardio.

A body transformation should not be confused with a weight loss program consisting mostly synchronized long duration cardio (Zumba, aerobics classes), low resistance training (curves) and weight loss program (Jenny Craig, Weight watchers). Both type of programs are great just serve different purposes.

Back to my story...slowly but steadily I lost weight and inches. However at 90 days, almost on the dot, my body almost transformed overnight. There was not a major weight change it was a body change. Dropped an entire size and muscles just seem to pop out.

10 years later my body once again needed a major transformation. I embarked on a similar program and mission. Once again at 90 days TAA DAA... transformation overnight.

Question: Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Also, age has forced me to do a double round of an intense melt down. Wish leads me to a question to individuals who have continued a body meltdown program for a longer duration. Have you found your body to transform at a certain interval as yo continued or did it seem to be a slow and steady?

Replies

• arios952013
    arios952013 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Doing Body-for-Life - lifting weights and watching what I ate, I did lose weight but also gained muscle and my body transformed how it looks... that was at age 43. It always seems I lift weights and lose weight at the same time... I know muscle is denser than fat and therefore I can weigh more and look smaller. It was a 12-week challenge and I think around week 6 is when I noticed changes. But I just noticed you said longer duration - that counts me out... I'm interested in answers as well, so I am posting anyway.