Options
12346»

Replies

• lefrance12
    Options
    SW for this challenge = 186 Dec. 1
    CW=179
    GW= 175
    Yes I am going to make it by Xmas. Discipline = Results Results = Goal:glasses:
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Marianne:
    I don't get invited to Christmas parties either! I consider it a blessing! They just aren't my thing.

I think losing 1 pound a week is fantastic! I celebrate when I go down a couple ounces! I figure I am going the right way. And sometimes my body seems to hold on to the weight and then lets go of it all of a sudden.

I think we all win if we lose weight during the holiday season. I've never been able to lose this time of year before. This challenge is keeping me going!

Thanks!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I weghed myself thismorning and I was disappointed to see that I only lost 1 pound this week. I guess it's better than not losing any or even worse gaining, especially at this time of year! Luckily, I have no social life and don't get invited to Christmas parties!

So...
    Start weight for challenge 274.4
    CW = 267
    GW for challenge = 264.4
    Lost fro this challenge = 7.4 pounds
    2.6 pounds to lose next week if I want to win this challenge.
    Is this realistic, NO but I will try!

No Christmas parties here either...after 20 years of "mandatory" fun, I'm more than happy to opt out :laugh:
    root beer & Texas hold 'em with kids at the kitchen table is my kind of magic anyway!
    No drop this week...calorie count up just a bit, but no weight gain...gotta push for that 6lbs by Christmas!
    for this challenge:
    SW: 152
    CW: 148
    GW: 146
  • AllietheLOSER
    AllietheLOSER Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    CW: 192
    SW: 197
    GW: 187

SLOWING losing, but even if I don't hit the 10 pound mark, I'll still be okay with it- :-D

-If I lost weight with holiday food all around me--I consider that a success LOL
  • AllietheLOSER
    AllietheLOSER Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: I meant "slowly losing"....type-o there
  • westplatte
    Options
    Well,

Its December 24th at 3AM, I weighed in at work today and guess what?

I made it!!

Merry Christmas to all and God Bless.

Psalm 107:29 He maketh the storm a calm, so that the waves thereof are still.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]2877216.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Start W for challenge: 165.7

CW = 155.9

Down 9.8 pounds since start of challenge!! I'm rounding this to 10 pounds lost and jumping for joy! You guys rock!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I made it even with my monthly friend this week!

Start weight at challenge 274.4 lbs
    weight this morning 264.2 lbs
    Whoo Hoo!! 10 lbs gones! Just 104 more! :blushing:
    Next mini goal 254 by my daughters birthday 2/3/11!
  • LizzyTish327
    LizzyTish327 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ok Christmas was here and so was the end of this 10lbs by Christmas Challenge...here's how I did:

SW: 288
    Goal: 278
    CW: 278!!!

I did it!! I am so happy I lost 10 lbs and have been working so hard. The last week I've put in hour cardio sessions (compared to my not-so-regular 30 min sessions) since I knew I would be eating lots more than usual with the holidays.

I give everyone who succeeded (or came close) a big pat on your back!!
  • duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    7.4 lost to date. Weigh in tomorrow morning. Really successful holiday time. Lots of walking and watching the portions. I am looking forward to Jan 1 weighing less and onward momentum rather than dreading another lean Jan with nasty diet food after really overindulging.

Might have lost 10 but I am at the end of my journey almost and the larger losses are slowing.

Glad to see some of you made it.

Happy New Year.

Deborah
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    From 128 to 127lb, I gained 2 lb during my exam period and lost it back, not the best results for me, but i hope to go 1 lb more by 31st of december:)
  • duckdogs
    duckdogs Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    How about making a "from now to Valentines day loss" love in:blushing:

I have a little over 7 pounds to goal and this love should continue.

Who's in?????

Deborah