Favorite "healthy" thing to order at a Fast Food Restaurant?

Options
Have to get something quick tonight unfortunately, what's your favorite thing to get? :tongue:

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Have to get something quick tonight unfortunately, what's your favorite thing to get? :tongue:

From where?
  • Jenjenthejetplane1
    Jenjenthejetplane1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anywhere! There's tons of places where I live. Just looking for ideas.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Healthy thing?

Big Mac or a Whopper
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese meal.
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    I sometimes get the grilled chicken honey mustard snack wrap from McD's when I have class after work. It's not great for a full blown meal though, hence the "snack" in the name. But it tides me over until real dinner.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Apple slices, Chocolate milk
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    In N Out protein syle cheeseburger. mMMm MMMm mmmm

I cant figure out why they named it that anyways. It has less protein then the one with the buns. Hell just get the one with the BUNS. still yummy!
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Chicken strips at Chick-fil-a
  • seizethefray
    Options
    Market salad from Chik-fil-a. It's the one with mixed greens, chicken, berries and granola. The apple flavored dressing packs the majority of the calories but I find it's too much anyway and only use about half. It's delicious!
  • rmdaly
    rmdaly Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wendy's plain baked potato and a side salad.
  • ToraChan2310
    Options
    Parfait from McDonalds
  • AshleyArleneNP
    AshleyArleneNP Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell's fresca menu is resonable - about 150 cal per taco
    Burger king whopper junior , no mayo , is only 300 cal
    KFC grilled menu isn't too bad either
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken club from MCD -no mayo, no bacon. I leave the swiss and its super juicy-and maybe get a parfait on the side.
  • trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    when I need something quick I order from my local thai or Chinese place, takes them about 10 mins, so good and mostly healthy, I get pad thai tofu or some kind of dish with rice noodles veggies and tofu :)
  • kaaaaylee
    kaaaaylee Posts: 398
    Options
    Subway chicken breast or turkey on wheat with allllll the veggies. ALL OF THEM. yum.
  • Laquincy
    Laquincy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Southwest grilled chicken salad. very fulfilling for me but, has a lot of sodium. Think it's about 390 cals w/sauce.
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Panda Express: Double Firecracker Chicken Breast with side of Veggies.
    550 calories. 54 g protein, 20.5 g fat (4 g saturated), 40 g carbs, 11 g fiber.
    The only thing I don't like about this meal is the sodium: 2550 mg. But it's otherwise pretty healthy for "fast food".

If they don't have the Firecracker Chicken Breast, I go with one of their other "Wok Smart" entrees.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken club from MCD -no mayo, no bacon. I leave the swiss

Just out of curiosity, what's left, after you remove all that stuff? It sounds like chicken in a bun?

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*edited* <can't spell>
  • angelicprettyy
    Options
    Pita Pit! :love:
  • snappyapples
    Options
    Do you have a Panera? I love to get the YP2 deal with a low cal soup and a sandwich