HELP!!! NEED NEW "ACTIVE" Friends on MFP!

Options

Replies

• swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am here everyday!
  • veronicagibson
    Options
    Hello! I would like to be added. I am determined this time! Tired of feeling too crappy to do anything!
    Also, a question: I've lost four lbs since I started 11 days ago, but on my online ticker it says 0. Why is this? I also mainly log on from the app.
  • MonicaF44
    MonicaF44 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have tried may times, but I keep falling back on old habits. Would love some friends and encouragement! Add me!
  • rlsiegers
    rlsiegers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I am adding you and anyone else who needs some friends on here!!
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me, I just started using MFP a month ago. Lol it's a love/hate relationship.
  • cathpotato
    cathpotato Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sent a request, anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • chelisaclifton31
    chelisaclifton31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you'd like. I'm in the same boat. I get excited to get on MFP every day and then I realize I don't really have any active friends. So other than accountability for myself, I don't find it very motivating. But I love the idea of having a large group to bounce ideas and encourage each other.
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im adding you. Very active on MFP! Welcome back!
  • annief724
    Options
    Agreed! I'm the same way! Just started over again and I'm going to stick with it. I'll add you!
  • creammarie
    creammarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just started (Day 3) and I need the motivation and support as well! Feel free to add me! I'm definitely sticking with it and can;t wait to see the results:happy:
  • tiffkobe
    tiffkobe Posts: 9
    Options
    You can add me too. This is day 2 for me!! Would love support, food ideas, how to walk away from sweet yummy goodness.
  • Netterpie72
    Options
    I'm new to this and trying to take back off weight and looking for friends too.
  • newtothishelp
    newtothishelp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me too :smile:
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    hey There! Fell free to add me. I am on here pretty much every day!
  • MaeC73
    MaeC73 Posts: 23
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me.
  • lkirchherr
    Options
    AGREED. I'll add you! I just started back up again after being off for a year, and now I'm super motivated to get back on track with my fitness pal (:
  • angelicprettyy
    Options
    I log every day. Feel free to add me :)
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im really new to this but am really excited about the idea of having a decent size group to motivate each other...so anyone feel free to add me:smile:
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'll add you, and anyone else feel free to add me too. I'm on everyday :)
  • Itlngrl
    Itlngrl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 74 pounds, 30 ish to go.
    Most days I feel like I'm talking to myself on MFP :frown: