From EXCESSIVELY busy...to nothing.

Options
Hi!
I just need advice on motivation. This last semester in school was BEYOND busy! I take 4 graduate courses and teach 2 classes, and this last semester all I did was sit on my butt and do work. Now...the semester is done, and I can't seem to get motivated to do anything anymore. I know I need some downtime, but it's been a couple of weeks...and all I want to do is lay around.
Any suggestions?

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    start a new workout program or fitness routine you've always wanted to try. just by learning new things you'll get motivated.
    I started doing zumba and now i'm hooked.
    turbo kick/ kickboxing is also great!

schedule ur workouts that way u can be lazy all day lol but still get it in! but basically JUST DO IT! once u start working out you won't wanna stop

good luck!
  • justforme8
    justforme8 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY RELATE. I just finished nursing school of 4 years! Plus having a 2 month old (born while in my last semester) a 6 year old and 3 year old, all at different places while Im at school! on top of having sports, and playdates etc. I am at a COMPLETE LOSS!! I am literally, itching to keep myself busy, because that's all I have known for sooo long!! I am on here a lot, to keep busy, and meet new people! Are you goin back to school in jan?
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    Do something fun! If you burn a few calories, that's a bonus. My new favorite thing to do (now that the weather is cold) is grab my girlfriends, hit the roller rink and get our roller skate on to some garbage pop music. So. Fun.

If I enjoy an activity, I don't have to 'find' the motivation to do it.

Charmagne
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY RELATE. I just finished nursing school of 4 years! Plus having a 2 month old (born while in my last semester) a 6 year old and 3 year old, all at different places while Im at school! on top of having sports, and playdates etc. I am at a COMPLETE LOSS!! I am literally, itching to keep myself busy, because that's all I have known for sooo long!! I am on here a lot, to keep busy, and meet new people! Are you goin back to school in jan?

Yep! Back in January, and then the doctorate program after that.....I just need help with the SUPER busy...to the nothing, back to the super busy...etc.
    It's crazy!