just want to tell someone

Options
13»

Replies

• deltonab
    deltonab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on 3-8 at 212.3 lbs maybe coming off to fast cause today I was 202.0, with a goal of 195 or so, 213 in the morning to start. Losing to marry my daughter off in august..
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You should be proud.
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I also started on January 6th at 188 and am now at 168. I'm so completely happy. About 50 to go. I even had to go buy smaller slacks. That was exciting
  • dux1fan
    dux1fan Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of you!!! Keep up the great work!!! Its a working progress and not a diet. Lifestyle change.. Woo Hoo!!

:drinker: :wink: :smile:
  • DanNight
    DanNight Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB!!!!

Sure....I will tell you about me:

August 8, 2013 - 238 lbs @ doctor appt

March 25, 2014 - 198 lbs @ home

Keep up the great work!!!!!!
  • sharinganxphunk
    sharinganxphunk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!! Well done :flowerforyou:

I've really really wanted to tell someone that this morning I got out of the 200s!!
    This morning I weighed in at 199.1 :happy:
  • bugga814
    bugga814 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yes thank you I started at 232 last year lost 12 lbs and joined here lost to 179 and feel off the wagon so to speak gained back to 199 and rejoined here last week in 1 week I lost 10 lbs working hard to stay on track lol I will shut up now:laugh:
  • KatieLouWho19
    KatieLouWho19 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    You are freaking AWESOME!!! :D

January 13th I was 239lbs! As of Yesterday I was 214.2 lbs!!

I can't believe I am less than 15 lbs away from onederland!

Keep up the good work! Anyone add me if you are active and like motivation and support!!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    go girl!
  • ajm100884
    Options
    Great job, keep the fantastic job -- power to ya!
  • sholman1114
    Options
    Good Job!!! That's very inspriing...especially since I have the same starting weight

Keep on Keeping on!!!!!
  • zipperfall
    zipperfall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm super happy for you! I started (again with actual intentions to follow through and do this the RIGHT way) on Feb 15th and I'm down 8 pounds!!! Hopefully getting two more off before April 6th when I see my boyfriend again!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the good work!
  • ameyer1
    ameyer1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • Brigittems
    Options
    Good job on your weight lost. In Nov I weighted 235 by 2/28 250 it was aweful.. I was so mad at my self... My average wight 5 years ago was 180... since I've started working out and drinking a lot of water and eating much better/ cutting portion I have lost 17 lbs... I am pretty happy but so much more to go....
  • alisonmarytuck
    alisonmarytuck Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey well done. The important thing is to find the best way for you cutting portions but not depriving yourself of anything you fancy in small amounts. That's really important for me because if i feel deprived i will just give up. Keep up the good work
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Marvelous job!!!! My "I want to tell someone" is that I hit Onderland, first time back there in over 20 years! And more motivated than ever to continue. Thanks for the post!
  • alisonmarytuck
    alisonmarytuck Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo - lost another 1lb!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!