Let's Talk Percentages

Options
2»

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    That sounds about right, 80% during the week, but 0% on the weekends. I work way more at home that at work!
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I use this when I'm on the phone or running something in the back ground.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I say...27.93% of the time I spend on here, I should be working.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    100%. I work MFP like it's my bidness!!!
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    i have to get it all in before my work wises up and blocks it
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    %20 MFP, %80 work.

Love LOVE LOVE your shirt, Mia_ragazzatosta.
  • KatieMae75
    KatieMae75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I'm a full time student and mom, so in class or events with my kids, logging on isn't an option. That's a good thing, I'm easily distracted and would spend too much time between here and Facebook. Sitting down to study though, that's another story. Right now, my Muscle Testing and PT Procedures books are next to me, open, waiting for me to finish this post. But, this won't be my last post, and the books will still be open and waiting for another half hour...
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    On a typical day maybe only 5-10%. My job demands most of my time.

But on days like today when work is really slow and I dont feel like doing anything because everyones on Spring Break, I may be bumping that percentage up closer to 25%.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Our computer networks and servers are so slow. It takes forever to get anything done, so I will jump in and throw a few comments out while waiting for things to load. So, it's multi-tasking, and hard to really quantify.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    That sounds about right, 80% during the week, but 0% on the weekends. I work way more at home that at work!

This...when you sit at a computer all day, it's hard not to be on here. I keep it running in my background.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    70% my blog
    5%mfp
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Percentages are just too hard to figure out. Not a single person in my office can do one.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'd say anywhere from 20%-70% of my work day. Like someone else mentioned, there's time spent waiting for programs to run and/or vendors to respond to my queries, waiting for coworkers to finish their portion of tasks, etc. My internet time is split up between facebook, Pinterest, MFP forums, and online surveys and I usually do all of those things at once while I am not otherwise occupied by real work-related tasks. It helps that I type 100 wpm so I am not spending a crazy amount of time here...it gets kind of boring. I wish there were more lengthy surveys/polls on MFP forums.