Starting 30 Day Shred would like buddies

Options

Replies

• helsbelshms
    helsbelshms Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start this again so I'm in.

Just a tip for all those who have never done this before. It is hard to start with but it does get easier, plus it's only 25 minutes long. I found that my weight loss was faster in the first couple of weeks but slowed after that, but I lost plenty of inches and my clothes started to get loose.
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I have done it several times and am about to start it again. My first day will be tomorrow though, so I'll be a little ahead. Feel free to add me though. I'm always in need of accountability partners haha
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am doing the 30 Day Shred now. As for logging it, until you can get a HRM, it was recommended to me to log it as Circuit Training for 20 minutes! Just remember MyFitnessPal tends to overestimate calories burned.
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! On day 2 (but doing every other day bc i'm so overweight!)
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im in....I could use a strong support group for this:flowerforyou:
    Everyone feel free to add me (just let me know you came from this group please)
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS about 2 weeks ago and have done it 4 or 5 times. I'm just mixing it in with my other workouts throughout the week. Feel free to add me.
  • jayrosenbaum
    Options
    I need to be addeed to this group! I have been watching my calories for 2 weeks now and lost NOTHING; I need to step it up and some friends doing this with me would help tremendously.
  • sunbourne
    Options
    I did the Shred 5 times last week. I am so out of shape, it made me feel sick to my stomach. The muscle aches made me feel like I had the flu. I needed to take a break and focus on eating better. May try to add this back into my routine next week.
  • FlatTummyTrish
    FlatTummyTrish Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm glad there's more of us on here, I'm on day 10 and loving it :) You don't have to use weights at first, I use 1 pound ones, still haven't change my bad eating habits but can see results. Feel free to add me and good luck, don't give up it's worth it!
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Is anyone here on phase 2...I just did 10 days of phase one and I see a lil difference in tone...I didn't do them consecutive so I am gonna try and do phase 2 the straight 10 days.....
  • ashley_m_m
    ashley_m_m Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did day one of level two last night for my first time (I had completed level one over 12 days, one day not being home at all to do it and another day I ended up at the gym). I have been enjoying it, but I really think I should try taking pictures. I'm thinking once I finish the 30D Shred I have her ripped program as well so I may give that a go depending on how I feel.
    I've seen some great results from it though and I'd love to track one another's progress if at all possible. Feel free to friend me (:
  • muah3iluvzu06
    muah3iluvzu06 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me!
  • iluvmyhome
    iluvmyhome Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've had the DVD for awhile now, but haven't used it much. I'd love to join a group and have some accountability!
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been meaning to start the 30 Day Shred and have been pushing it aside vowing to start soon. Doing it alongside others would be a perfect chance for me to get started and stick with it. Anyone please feel free to add me. I can always use the extra motivation.
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I love 30 DS!! I've been doing it for about a month and a half now and totally have lost inches in my stomach, arms and legs along with lbs. I started with level one and stayed on that for about 3 weeks, HA! then upped to level 2, I'm just about to go into level 3 now. Its perfect when you don't have time for a gym-- I also throw in a 30 minute walk at lunch about 3 times a week and my diet is on point. Stay with it, even if you get tired...do the modified versions if you need to. Quality, not quantity.
  • tammyb1995
    Options
    do take pics....I have taken pics...only before I hope to see enough change that I can post after......I love going to the success stories daily keeps me motivated
  • Hakers344
    Hakers344 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow this is a new thread and look at all of us already that are doing/about the start 30DS. I have a feeling we're all gonna be awesome. Lets get each other through it.
  • Sarovina
    Sarovina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to try the 30 Day Shred.... but no DVDs..... I'm going to look for it on YouTube for right now and see how I can get it by our start date the 31st.

Please add me as a friend - I am definitely IN to start, and need all the support that I can get. Groups work great for me too.

I have 5 weeks until a huge family event, and have been working to make each day count, and to be accountable!
  • tammyb1995
    Options
    I found phase 1 on Youtube but bought the entire DVD from wal mart.....lets get started