So I'm on this new diet

Options
stevencloser
stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
It's called "getting your wisdom teeth out". You can eat whatever you want as long as it's liquid. I've had cold soup and pudding yesterday. Ice cream and more pudding today. It's great! I can basically feel the pounds falling off!

Replies

• MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I used to be on a similar diet! Mine was the, "you fell on your face and broke your teeth in half diet!" With the combined dental work and recovery time, I shed pounds like you wouldn't believe...

in all honesty, glad you have a sense of humor about it...I didn't enjoy my diet.
  • MadelineGraceG
    MadelineGraceG Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I've had 15 teeth pulled. (Yes, 15 apparently I have a very small mouth and lots of teeth!) I know all about the wonderful diet it produces. Too bad it all happened when I was 17 or younger and didn't need to lose weight! Lol!
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    Don't forget your Vicodin dessert
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    I used to be on a similar diet! Mine was the, "you fell on your face and broke your teeth in half diet!" With the combined dental work and recovery time, I shed pounds like you wouldn't believe...

in all honesty, glad you have a sense of humor about it...I didn't enjoy my diet.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Sorry, that must have been very painful, but you reminded me of many episodes of World's Dumbest.
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Sorry, that must have been very painful, but you reminded me of many episodes of World's Dumbest.

trust me, that outtake would have been a strong candidate for that show. I was going down a steep hill on a bike and lost control just as the road leveled out. The front wheel just kind of folded and I had the pleasure of kissing the pavement. Not very funny then, but I can look back at it now with a bit more levity. Still have my wisdom teeth, so I have that diet to look forward to.
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    Only problem is I'm trying to gain but the only possible way I see myself meeting my goals this week is drinking 3-4 protein shakes followed by a few bottles of salad dressing.
  • xscat
    xscat Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yep. Lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks (yeepee!)
    Had to stick to my noodle soup and staring at others gorging on Korean BBQ; hot pot, steak dinners (visiting relatives at that moment)... Everybody was like "poor girl. you have my condolences"....