30 Day Shred, a month later! =)

Options
meca85
meca85 Posts: 81 Member
I have one more day left for 30 Day Shred, but most likely won't get to post tomorrow, so here is my 29day progress!
=)
I also added 30minutes of Zumba 5 days a week.

SW: 169.8
CW: 157

Inches:
Arms: 12 - 11 1/4
Chest: 39 - 38 1/2
Under Chest: 35 - 33
Belly (i've had a baby, and yes i know i am huge) 43 1/2 - 39 1/2
Thigh: 22 1/2 - 21
Hips: 47 - 45
So about 10/11 inches lost overall

I too bad before pictures and tried to take similar ones for the after and there are subtle differences i think.

248593-1_zpsxmltxpbe.jpg

248591-3_zpsubbew8zk.jpg

248590-1_zps6eoyiihp.jpg

It seemed impossible, but very glad I stuck with it. I hope to do T25 next.
Any questions or friends for support? :-)

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    You've definitely made some progress in your measurements. Congratulations!
  • erinjudith
    erinjudith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference! Be proud!!:smile:
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    There are more than 'subtle' differences! You got shredded girl!

Front- your belly doesn't hang over your waistline!
    Side- look at the awesome smooth curve of your back, and the nice, well rounded tush! Wowza!
  • jayana2
    jayana2 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats on your sucess. Great motivation for you to keep going. :smile:
  • meca85
    Options
    Thank you all for the support!

There are more than 'subtle' differences! You got shredded girl!

Front- your belly doesn't hang over your waistline!
    Side- look at the awesome smooth curve of your back, and the nice, well rounded tush! Wowza!
    And yeah now I kinda see it LoL thank you! =)
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Great work chica!!!
  • Bumblebee3441
    Bumblebee3441 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a big difference in the side view, your tummy is smaller. I going to start 30DS probably the first of April. Was this your first time to do 30DS? It'll be mine and I'm kinda excited but nervous at the same time.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, that's awesome!! I just started 30DS this past Sunday! Going to send you a friend request =)
  • meca85
    Options
    Great job! I can definitely see a big difference in the side view, your tummy is smaller. I going to start 30DS probably the first of April. Was this your first time to do 30DS? It'll be mine and I'm kinda excited but nervous at the same time.
    I did try it once before and only got a few days in. But.this time around being nearly 170lbs and only 5'2" was beyond unacceptable. I got married at 130lbs, i reached 181 while pregnant, and my daughter is now 1yr5months so "baby weight" was no longer an excuse. =\
  • cottagegirl71
    cottagegirl71 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I can totally notice - great job!
  • 40DayFit
    40DayFit Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Way to work it, OP!

I hope you are well pleased with your efforts!

And thank you for sharing with all of us.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    suble? I see big changes. I love the definition coming out in your belly.
  • meca85
    Options
    suble? I see big changes. I love the definition coming out in your belly.

Thanks everyone, i FEEL thinner, and the measurements do boost my confidence, but somehow the pics still kinda scare me.and tell i have a long way to go to where I woukd like to be.
    But thank you for your support everyone! =)

I was afraid to weigh in in February and started to eat lighter. I don't know how much I actually weighed myself at the end of February and it was an awful 169.8, but idk maybe I was even more earlier?
    Regardless I am very happy with the progress, maybe I will get to wear a bathing suit this summer =)
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    OP, you SHOULD be happy with your progress, you are very noticeably slimmer and more toned. Great job, you are inspiring me to fish out my 30 DS DVD - and maybe I'll stick to it this time....
  • meca85
    Options
    OP, you SHOULD be happy with your progress, you are very noticeably slimmer and more toned. Great job, you are inspiring me to fish out my 30 DS DVD - and maybe I'll stick to it this time....

Oh don't get me wrong I am ecstatic that in almost month I went down 12lbs, but i guess seeing myself everyday *i* saw subtle differences. Now "analyzing" the pics more, i see what you all mean :-)
    But thank you =)

1st, 2nd, and 3rd level are all feasible moves and exercises, but my goodness Jillian was too chatty in the 3rd level which became very annoying LoL
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    its DEFINATELY noticable, and no its not really all that subtle, I didnt have to search to see the difference, its certainly there, keep it up you are doing GREAT!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have one more day left for 30 Day Shred, but most likely won't get to post tomorrow, so here is my 29day progress!
    =)
    I also added 30minutes of Zumba 5 days a week.

SW: 169.8
    CW: 157

Inches:
    Arms: 12 - 11 1/4
    Chest: 39 - 38 1/2
    Under Chest: 35 - 33
    Belly (i've had a baby, and yes i know i am huge) 43 1/2 - 39 1/2
    Thigh: 22 1/2 - 21
    Hips: 47 - 45
    So about 10/11 inches lost overall

I too bad before pictures and tried to take similar ones for the after and there are subtle differences i think.

248593-1_zpsxmltxpbe.jpg

248591-3_zpsubbew8zk.jpg

248590-1_zps6eoyiihp.jpg

It seemed impossible, but very glad I stuck with it. I hope to do T25 next.
    Any questions or friends for support? :-)

Your results were awesome great job I'm currently doing t25 along with 30 DS it will send u a friend request also have a group for both if interested

T25 GROUP:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/57598-focus-t25-2014

JM GROUP:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50118-jillian-michael-workouts
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Wonderful progress. I can really see a difference in your back, and stomach areas. I too have had 2 children and the belly seems to be the problem areas! :) You really have done awesome; congrats~
  • meca85
    Options
    Again thanks ladies for all the motivation, feedback, and support!
    <3

20140329_092156-1_20140329_092420_zpszxs337ag.jpg
    My official LAST 30 Day Shred workout today!!!!
    Feeling amazing, but i keep playing Pomp and Circumstance in my head LoL
  • Callmaheen
    Callmaheen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    March 29, 2014 9:44 PM
    You look AWSOME. Great job. I just started level 2 today. I haven't taken any measurements or pics when I started. But took the measurements today and hoping to see inches lost after I m done with level 2. I have a lots and lots of questions if that is ok with you?
    1. I still do a lot of modified moves, specially all the planks on level 2. Is that going to give me results? The planks are too hard for me.
    2.. Did you do 30 days straight or took any rest days in between? I take atleast one day rest .
    3. I know you did Zumba along side this work out, i am walking 40/45 uphill downhill 5/6 days a week. Anynguggestion?
    I am not sure how many inches I have lost on level 1 since I did not take any measurements when I started. But my scale is not moving.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!