Not loosing at I should

Options
I think I should have lost more lbs then I have. I have pretty much has cut back tons. My food diary is pretty accurate and I have exercising 5 days/ a week. I'm not seeing the results that I should have. Can someone look at my food journal and tell me whats going wrong.

Thanks!

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Are you measuring only your weight or also your waistline (measuring tape)? Over how long of a period have you been tracking?
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like you joined this month and you've lost 6 lbs already. If I'm correct, you've got nothing to complain about and you're doing great.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Your diary is still closed. However, you've lost 6 lbs and just started this month? I think that's excellent. You don't want to lose too quickly. I'm assuming your goal is to see visual changes, not just scale changes. As long as things are moving in the right direction, I'd say that's success. Also, a good read

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants

Congrats on your success thus far. Don't give up!
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    Your journal seems to be closed.

I would hazard a guess you are cutting back too hard for the amount of exercise you are doing. Make sure your activity level is reflected properly in your goals area. I see you joined recently it can take a month to start to get to grips with what you are doing and see steady results.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    This...
    I think I should have....I have pretty much....diary is pretty accurate...

Leads directly to this...
    I'm not seeing the results that I should have.
  • sumthnncredible
    sumthnncredible Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My initial weight when I started was an assumption. I actually got on the scale a day later and that was accurate weight.
  • sumthnncredible
    Options
    No, I haven't purchased one. But, as we speak I am on my way to the store.
  • sumthnncredible
    Options
    Excuse my grammar in the original post. Sometimes I type faster than talk or maybe vice versa. lol

But thank you for all messages. I have made my diary open to critique.
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    sooo did you or did you not lose 6 pounds since starting?
    If so then you are doing great, thats 1.5 pounds a week.