Just got cheated on :(

Options

Replies

• lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    yeah I've been there, five times...five different guys...the thing you have to remember is, clearly he's a coward and can not face the problems in your relationship, so he cheated on you as an easy way out...that's immature, and clearly an @sshole thing to do. Please don't change who you are because you think it's your fault. There is a man out there that wants your entire package just the way it is...don't give up your morals or your personality because you think it's causing you to get cheated on. The taller you stand the harder it will be for some douche to knock you down. my favorite saying is you can't make a hoe a housewife, I hope he's happy with his new twinkie, she's going to leave him the minute the thrill of meaningless sex is over and he'll be miserable. maybe you aren't psycho enough for him, and you don't need to be taken care of...those are all awesome traits. I agree, take time to mourn the loss of something you worked hard on, and then go to a day spa...get some sexy new heals, and go party. make him eat his heart out!

HERE HERE!!! :drinker:
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that.

I can only wonder sometimes at the stupidity of the people who would do such a hurtful thing to someone.

I sincerely hope you can find a reason to smile today. If for no other reason than to show that idiot that you are strong and you can and WILL be okay without his sorry *kitten*.

Very well said! I second this.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Walk away, kick them to the curb, whatever your situation is, end it now. People cheat for several reasons. Because they are too chickensh*t to end the relationship like an adult so they cheat and then wait for you to end it. Other's becuase they are compulsive, they need the constant high feeling of a new relationship and the fact that it is 'forbidden' only makes it more exciting. The list is long, and there are no acceptable reasons, it is pure selfishness. And regardless of why they did it, it shows immaturity at the highest level. This person is not for you. Remember that it was not about you. It was about 'new'. Walk away. I've been the route with the 'chronic cheater'. It doesn't end well. Move on. From here on out, your life is about you! You deserve much much better. If you need more encouragement, please friend me. I have been there, done that, and moved on to much much better things...

DItto!!! I wish someone had told me that many years ago. Fortunately, once I left the Cheater, I found my soul mate. We've been married over 13 years now. :bigsmile:
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Oh hon, I'm so sorry! I feel sick to my stomach for you! You're so pretty too! Why would he do that? Awww!!! Giving you a virtual hug right now!
    hug2.gif

You can find comfort in knowing that if he can be taken from you, he wasn't worth keeping. :heart:
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Always -- always remember that the problem of a cheater exists with them not you!! Count your blessings that you discovered them for what they are and then don't look back. This person has just opened up a door for you to find someone that deserves your trust and loyalty. Everything will turn out alright, sometimes it is the most hurtful things in life that bring us the biggest blessings.
  • shannonichole
    Options
    Your the better person for having to deal with this jerk. He doesn't deserve someone like you. I went through the same thing with the guy I thought I was going to marry (I dumped him right after finding out). I know for a fact that you will feel better about this and you will find someone better. Try joining a meetup group or club to help take your mind off of it and meet new people. Take care of yourself.:flowerforyou:
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    you can't make a hoe a housewife

Couldn't have said it better!
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Don't go back to him! He doesn't deserve you anymore. No one deserves to be cheated on!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    cjenstweart & wittygirl118 - I know you feel betrayed and broken hearted.I know you feel like you have lost something special, but you havent lost anything. This guy is the true loser, he has no intergrity or compassion. The only person he cares about is himself.
    This guy doesnt deserve you. You are both BEAUTIFUL girls & it is the loss of the idiot that cheated on you for not seeing what he was losing by doing what he did.
    You are using this site to help improve your lives.. With the help of all the friends you have on this site, we will help you thru the pain. There IS someone out there for you, so please try to be patient.. You will find some one, who will treat you with respect. In the end, he will be the one who feels the pain when he sees the transformation that you have made
  • Rjperron
    Rjperron Posts: 150
    Options
    You're beautiful and you deserve better. Their loss, not yours. Keep on moving forward and one day it will be all behind you.
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    What a devastating betrayl. I'm so sorry you have to experience this type of cruelty.

That said, you now know the kind of person he (?) really is. He has shown you his true colors. It's a shame you had to be betrayed to find out, but at least you now know.

Again, I'm so sorry.

Charmagne
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    My best advice at this hurtful time is to think like Carrie Underwood; 'cause the next time that he cheats...

Oh, you know it won't be on me!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Really is something better around the corner, cheer up, only a supreme loser breaks up before Xmas.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    What a silly little boy to give you up, kick him to the curb my darling, even if it hurts like hell you will be better tougher and happier tomorrow for it - we are all here for you xx
  • JGCowboy
    Options
    Don't worry about that! Easy to say, hard to take, but believe me you'll have no problem moving on to a better person. Better now than after several kids and years of marriage! Best to you...
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Walk away, kick them to the curb, whatever your situation is, end it now. People cheat for several reasons. Because they are too chickensh*t to end the relationship like an adult so they cheat and then wait for you to end it. Other's becuase they are compulsive, they need the constant high feeling of a new relationship and the fact that it is 'forbidden' only makes it more exciting. The list is long, and there are no acceptable reasons, it is pure selfishness. And regardless of why they did it, it shows immaturity at the highest level. This person is not for you. Remember that it was not about you. It was about 'new'. Walk away. I've been the route with the 'chronic cheater'. It doesn't end well. Move on. From here on out, your life is about you! You deserve much much better. If you need more encouragement, please friend me. I have been there, done that, and moved on to much much better things...

I completely agree.. cheaters are not worth your time or your tears .. I know what you are going through.. it feels like your heart has been ripped out and trampled on.. dump him and move on with your life.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Everything happens for a reason....

You are better off without him.....meaning there is someone better out there for you

Plus you are beautiful and doubt you will have any trouble moving on:flowerforyou:
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I was cheated on 4 months ago and dumped via text and I was HEARTBROKEN!!!! :brokenheart:

Here I am, plugging away, going on dates, losing weight and feeling amazing :smile:

I know right now you feel devestated and I won't tell you not to or he's not worth it. Just let that pain be felt and I look forward to the next few months when you're posting that you're over that jerkoff :drinker:
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    So sorry for that situation hon, SOme men dont know what they have until its, gone and my X-wife was the same way. I gave her so many chances. I said no more I'm done I will fight for our children, teach them right and help them grow up proper. You can take your cheating Butt somewhere else. You dont need him girl. You can do better you have your whole life ahead of you dont waste it on him. I know the feeling and we are indeed all here for you Sweetheart. Stay positive dont lose track of the future, DOnt dare live in the past its bleak the future is where you should be HUGS sent your way. Good luck your in my thoughts SMILES
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    This is a reflection of the lack of character in that scumbag. YOU are the wronged party here. Sometimes they try to explain how this is your fault. IT ISN"T.

You deserve better.

Rage, scream, cry, kick, yell.

Then. Calmly make your exit plan. And GO.:heart::flowerforyou:

HUGS!

I totally agree with this