Friends?

Options
Hello everyone! I am new on here and would love to add some friends to my account to keep me motivated and to motivate others!! Add me or I can add you :) Thanks everyone!

Replies

• ClaireBear160382
    ClaireBear160382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also new on here... My name is Claire nice too meet you :)
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi I am Vicki and I joined a few days ago...feel free to add me too! I have about 30 to 40 I am in the process of losing! The support has been great so far :)
  • haylfire
    haylfire Posts: 11
    Options
    Im looking for friends too!! I am 20 years old 196 pounds and 4 foot 10 inches tall female. You can add me as a friend and Anyone who sees this can add me as well!
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, everyone is welcome to and I do log daily
  • jretka
    jretka Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Always looking to get in touch with motivating and like minded individuals!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR! Welcome.
  • calajane
    calajane Posts: 52
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I found that having friends on here and seeing their accomplishements in my feed really motivates me.
  • emmab3412
    Options
    I'm new i've sent you a request :)

Anyones free to add me too.
  • Iwuvmy4kds
    Iwuvmy4kds Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am also new to this too. I started it years ago but didn't stick with it. I would love to add you as a friend. My name is Tina Gehrig. It helps having support from others.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    Hi! I'm new to this website. Not the app. Feel free to add me! I'm pretty good at logging my diary.
  • Dorecos
    Dorecos Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm not new to MFP, but I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated! Feel free to add me
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    hello peeps... im not new here but im always looking for new friends to keep me motivated,,,, feel free to add me.. i log in daily..
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am also new here and could use some friends to help keep me motivated. ..feel free to add me to:) I log in everyday and keep track of my food and exercise diary.
  • hedpe70
    hedpe70 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here and looking to add new, motivational friends.

Looks like we're all in the same boat! Can't wait to continue this awesome journey.
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Im new(ish) too and i sent you a friend request! We can do this together!
  • kcg_johnson
    Options
    Hello! I'm relatively new and I'm always looking for friends to keep me motivated and to help motivate! I'm 37 years old and would like to lose 35lbs. I have no problem getting to the gym but seem to struggle with food. Add me if you would like. :smile:
  • JaysWays
    JaysWays Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request too. Fitness and being healthy is a journey. Its a ride. We have or high points and our low. We skip workouts, eat bad, and feel down. We have the high moments weight loss, seeing a difference in your body, and feeling the happy emotions when you eat healthy. I have been on my journey for 6 years and have learned a lot. I Have had my ups and downs. Still do. Feel free to add me, for tips advice or just motivation I need the motivation too.

This goes out to anyone;-) good luck to all<3
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I've been here 23 days and loving teh support, always looking for new friends. I'm learning alot about my eating habits and would love folks with open diaries to get some ideas, until I figure out what my body works with diet wise!

Anyone can also feel free to add me, I am on daily and post.
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll FR you :) I'm friendly (I hope) and supportive (I hope)... and kind of nice (I really hope.) :D xx
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I log daily, anyone can add :)