For Jotis1983

Options

Replies

• BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    Why does everyone get to make threads about deceased MFPers and not me?:grumble:
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    Some @#$!^&@ loser douche bag who was trolling/harassing all the women in the forums yesterday. Like literally, all day from what I saw. He got the FB and personal info from a few causing a bit of a stir. Lots of women "securing" their profiles, name changes, etc.

Maybe they shouldn't have given out there info! :laugh:
  • BrokenButBeautiful
    Options
    Some @#$!^&@ loser douche bag who was trolling/harassing all the women in the forums yesterday. Like literally, all day from what I saw. He got the FB and personal info from a few causing a bit of a stir. Lots of women "securing" their profiles, name changes, etc.

For realz.
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    Why does everyone get to make threads about deceased MFPers and not me?:grumble:

She was here this morning, and now she is gone. :sad:

I'm starting to think she didn't truly fancy my booty. :cry:
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    For the love of booty :wink:

347uphw.jpg

xcmb8n.jpg

6fv4lt.jpg

25rf1ty.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Excited-kid-birthday-party.gif?
  • Staniel_2013
    Staniel_2013 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Just read your success story and you have done an amazing job. You are nothing less than amazingly sexy, especially that amazing *kitten*.:love:

Do have a question for you though, mostly because I tried to creep (:blushing: ) and your profile is locked. I love tattoos, especially women with them. What is on your left arm/forearm if you don't mind me asking? Can see something is there in the photo of you in the black dress but too dark to see anything specific. Curiosity gets the better of me. :tongue:
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    Everything. I have a sleeve so there's a star by my elbow, scripture on my forearm , a half naked women on my upper arm, a skull, my son's names, music notes, some smaller stars and more lol
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    wow!!!!.....you look amazing.....great work.....

sighhh....and here I thought I was looking alright.....back to the drawing board I guess....
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Please don't smile, cuz then I can't trust you.
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options

He was sending out malware and getting IP addresses too...He got deactivated though. Oh and stalked me, all I had was my first name on my profile, so didn't give out info.
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    *wipes drool*

My MFP girlfriend deactivated? Wanna be my new one? :wink:

P.S. LOVE the name!

I would NEVER abandon dat booty!

And thanks :drinker:
  • Tight_Fit
    Options

He was sending out malware and getting IP addresses too...He got deactivated though. Oh and stalked me, all I had was my first name on my profile, so didn't give out info.

What a crackpot, thinking back on the name, did he have long hair, a dirty mustache and scary as *kitten* looking face?
  • Tight_Fit
    Options

huh? lol
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    *wipes drool*

My MFP girlfriend deactivated? Wanna be my new one? :wink:

P.S. LOVE the name!

I would NEVER abandon dat booty!

And thanks :drinker:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • Tight_Fit
    Options
    wow!!!!.....you look amazing.....great work.....

sighhh....and here I thought I was looking alright.....back to the drawing board I guess....

Oh stahp. You look amazing!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

huh? lol

As the song says..."Never trust a big butt and a smile."
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    *giggles*
  • geekpryncess
    geekpryncess Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine looking as great as you ever...I hope I can though!

not, "I hope"... " I WILL "
    Imagine it, want it, believe it. you will succeed!!
    and we will support you

Thank you Phen, you are absolutely right. I will be there by end of this year!
  • geekpryncess
    Options
    I read your post about your weight loss journey, what is your workout regime now? I know you said you started small but built it up...I just think you look fantastically toned! I have about 80 lbs to lose give or take. I'm 5'2"...I think you said you're 5'3". I can't imagine looking as great as you ever...I hope I can though!

Right now I am walking every day. My step goal is 8k per day, which usually means about 30-50 minutes on the treadmill (or walking) every day, depending on the rest of my daily activity. It's working, slowly but surely. It sure beats my previous regime which consisted of...nada. LOL.

I am 5'3. I do cardio 6x per week and lifting 4x per week. In the comments on my success story I have all of my workout details. :)

Ah I need to re-read the thread, I didn't see it before. Thanks for the tips!
  • geekpryncess
    Options
    Just wondering. I would think that your story would be inspiring and good for self esteem, but what do I know.

I know it's super inspiring to me!