Sleeping my life away...

Options
2»

Replies

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I do not understand how you can expect to have any energy eating under 1200 calories a day ?
    If that is accurate logging, then you quite clearly need to be eating more to fuel yourself.
    I would not be remotely surprised you are tired if that is the amount you are eating.
    And working out while not fueling yourself properly, will lead to exhaustion, depression, cravings and a general sense of listlessness.
    I speak from experience.

Yup.

Hell, I get that way if I eat less than 1600.

Same here.
    Especially with my workouts.
    I have to get at least 2100.
  • feelin_gr_8
    feelin_gr_8 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'm a happy camper with 10-12 hours of sleep. Though I've struggled with depression for years... I'm sure that part of my depression is due to being so tired all the time. My dr ordered some tests...Monday I'm going in and we're doing the whole gambit-diabetes, thyroid, vitamin d, iron-we don't have a lot of $ to throw around at dr offices...but I realized my health and happiness are worth it. Hope we both get it sorted out! *yawn*
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    Occasionally I will crave chocolate when sleep deprived (its usually hard for me to sleep unless I'm exhausted), but you could be low on fats or magnesium.

I have chocolate often though (80 or 90% usually) and never really crave it as much anymore. Not getting enough healthy fats will make you feel fatigued too btw.