Need help!!!!

0JuicyLucy0
0JuicyLucy0 Posts: 28
edited September 22 in Food and Nutrition
Ok so I need help on how to figure out how to add a food when it's not in the food database an it is a casserole that has stuff mixed together . I made a cauliflower casserole but don't know how to put it in correctly PLEASE HELP!

Thank you bunches! :)

Replies

• givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Go to "Recipes" and then create the recipe there. The database adds the calories and everything for you.
  • Oh Thank you, thank you, thank you ! I was worried I wasn't gonna be able to figure it out, and I stress when I cant put my food in my food journal so thanks again!!! :)
  • One more question after I put it in the recipe tab how do I determine the serving ??
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    I estimate how many servings I'm going to get out of what I've made, like I made a batch of apple pie topping and just guessed it would serve about 8. Then I change the amount of my serving each time I eat it. The database lets you change the serving you ate by tenths, so I might eat from .3 or 1.7 servings of something. For me, it is mostly estimates, but if you measure it, or weigh it, you can be more precise.
This discussion has been closed.