WANTED: Supporters and Motivators!

Options
I am looking for supporters and motivators. I am 25 mother of 2, full time employee, wife, and diabetic.... Did I mention I was recently told "you have high blood pressure too." I am EXTREMELY overweight and need to get back with it.

Thanks!

Replies

• JessicaZen
    JessicaZen Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. Add me if you would like.:flowerforyou:
  • voucherqueen1960
    voucherqueen1960 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mrs Roeder . Only advice I can give you is add everything you eat onto MFP, even if it is something that you know is not healthy. The only way you can really tackle controlling the foods you eat is by writing everything down and this is the equivalent, although better. If you have a bad day or bad morning don't write the rest of it off, just get over it and get back on track. I used to be quite fit and a healthy weight. 2013 found me facing loads of health issues and after lots of tests have been diagnosed with an under active thyroid, high blood pressure and an irregular heart rhythm. I am now on levothyroxine, candesartan and I have had a pacemaker fitted in December. I have only just started back exercising after putting on 24lbs when I was ill and inactive. I am determined to gte fit again and get healthy so am happy to support you in doing the same.