help with a goal

Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
edited September 22 in Health and Weight Loss
If I weigh 127 right now(IF? lol okay I do) what would be a good goal weight to be at for Love day aka v.day aka valentines day lol

Replies

• bksteve26
    bksteve26 Posts: 216 Member
    how tall are you?
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Well that would depend on your goal/week. 119 if you wanna lose 1 lb/wk and 111 if you wanna lose 2. I would shoot for closer to 120. That's a little healthier. You look tiny as it is already.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    My stats:
    Weight:127-130
    Height: 5'
    I want to loose a total of 15-20 pounds

Im not really that tiny...just short
  • TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member

Self perception right there.

You're already at a normal weight, according to a BMI calculator. So, I'll agree with the closer to the 120 thing for two reasons:
    1. Since you're not overweight it's going to be a lil more work to make it come off (thus easier to make you feel like you aren't doing well when you are)
    2. Anything over the goal loss will make you feel better. Thus setting yourself up to succeed.
  • Oompa_Loompa

Self perception right there.

You're already at a normal weight, according to a BMI calculator. So, I'll agree with the closer to the 120 thing for two reasons:
    1. Since you're not overweight it's going to be a lil more work to make it come off (thus easier to make you feel like you aren't doing well when you are)
    2. Anything over the goal loss will make you feel better. Thus setting yourself up to succeed.

Alrighty. I will aim for 120. Thanks guys!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    120 def, that's just a tad over a pound a week!! Let's do it together 6 to go for me. So were right there together! New Years resolution perhaps? Finish off and maintence by V-day? I CHALLENGE YOU...:devil: LOL! Let's make it a race!!
  • Totally agree 120, you look sexy and great in you photo.
This discussion has been closed.