30 day progress with *photo*

cowgirlqueen
cowgirlqueen Posts: 466 Member
1monthcoachcavemanroutine_zpsaa3e73b0.jpg

I know it's only been 30 days. I also know I have a ways to go before I reach my goals. but here's my success so far. I have realized the scale doesn't define transformation. in 30 days the scale says I've only lost 5 pounds, but in 30 days the measuring tape says I've lost a total of 34 & 3/4 inches from all over. Of that total 8 1/2 from just my shoulders. i'm working hard for my goals. I do cardio for 30-40 minuets every day an boxing/sparing/kick boxing for 45-60 minuets about 5-6 nights a week. I have a ways to go. for me instead of focusing on the scale number i'll pay attention to my measurements. im only 4 inches from my waist goal. 1 1/2 inches from my hip goal, and 2 inches from my shoulder goal. after that my goal is all toning and definition. I'm far from done but I'm making progress. I'm glad my effort is paying off. after my hip problems last summer I quit running and pretty much quit working out period. I was also eating out all the time and that's how I ended up looking they way I did in the 2/27 photo. I can physically see the transformation in my face, jaw, arms, abdominal area, and chest. I'm not bikini ready yet but I'm working on it. :happy:

Replies

• FinallyBestMe
    FinallyBestMe Posts: 6 Member
    You're doing AMAZING - CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smile: Your body looks like you've lost 20 pounds - your efforts are really showing. Keep up the GREAT job - it's obvious you WILL reach your goals! :happy: Continued Success, Debi
  • mgpearce4
    mgpearce4 Posts: 71
    Argh! I'm at 15 days here thinking, damn that's a lot farther along than I feel capable of getting! Great job :)
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    What are you doing so far?! You look incredible!!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    1 month and you already look amazing!
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Wow, amazing progress in just 30 days... Keep it up!!
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    You can definitely see progress, especially in your face! Well done!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Wow what a difference..you look much more toned.
  • Biggirllittledreams
    Biggirllittledreams Posts: 306 Member
    Congrats, on your progress thus far! It's really amazing that you're able to see the scale as only a very small indicator of your progress, because it's quite evident that you're really making plenty of changes to improve your health! You look amazing. :) Keep on' fighting! <3
  • cowgirlqueen
    thanks everyone i'm push myself to get up and workout or just move every 30-45 minuets. even if its just to stretch. I've gotten to the point that i actually enjoy working out. I love the whole body feeling after a full workout. it feels like a full body deep massage. (i know that's probably a weird way to put it) but that's what makes me crave working out.
  • cowgirlqueen
    What are you doing so far?! You look incredible!!

I do:
    175 push up or more a day
    run stairs at least 10 minuets a day
    cardio/ hiit : 30-45 minuets a day (little to no recovery 10-0 seconds)
    boxing/sparing/kick boxing: 45-60 minuets 5-6 days (i do this with my caveman so it's fun an never routine/same move over and over)
    sit ups (shoulders up and legs up at same time) 10 mins
    sit up twist (seated )
    sit up twist (lying down feet together straight in the air go back and forth from left to right)
    i quit eating out and i quit drinking alcohol and i increased my fruits and veggies and decreased my pasta and bread
    i curl dumbbells (3 sets of 20 above head, curl, behind head, and butterfly)
    i upped/started drinking water dramatically ( i never drank water before i started working out just red bull coffee and tea)
    i cut out milk (it makes me bloated i think im allergic i know my mother is and it does the same to her)
    i also do a standing ab workout
    i don't have a gym membership and i didn't want to get one unless i knew i was going to stick to working out gyms are not cheap so all of my workouts are done at home so far
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Those are great changes in such a short amount of time! Way to go!
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Such a huge difference in such a short amount of time! Awesome job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!