GIRLS IN THERE 20'S LOOKING TO LOSE 100+ POUNDS

Options

Replies

• wpanderson
    wpanderson Posts: 194
    Options
    I'm 26 & I am on my way to removing over 100 lbs! :) 20 lbs destroyed so far, highly motivated! Feel free to add me!!
  • krystinesjourney
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Krystine! :) I weigh 262 and would like to weigh 150 or 140 somewhere in that range. I just turned 20 on the 18th of march 2014! we can do this!!
  • thealib21
    Options
    My name is Alyssa, I'm freshly 21, and looking to lose somewhere around 150 pounds! Add me and we can help each other out! (:
  • Chrissie056
    Chrissie056 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Christina. I'm 28 and I'm desperate for motivators & others to share and help through this crazy journey with.
    Feel free to Add me. Good luck!
  • RoxyDisaster
    RoxyDisaster Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Tracy and I'm 24. I'm looking to lose as you are and could really use the motivation. Feel free to add me everyone and we can all help each other out :smile:
  • losingit4infinity
    losingit4infinity Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 80-90lbs can I still join?
  • haleighallen
    haleighallen Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Helllooooooo :) lol
  • Liesje986
    Liesje986 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose about 120 lbs, I'm 27 and would love to have lost half of that by the time my 10 year reunion rolls around next year. :)
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    I am 25! Almost to my goal, then will be adding more muscle
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Living most of my life as a 300 Pound Man . .. Now Only 190!

IF I CAN............YOU CAN DO IT!
  • thinkpositive92
    thinkpositive92 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm 21, hoping to lose at least 104 lbs! Anyone feel free to add me! We can do this! :D
  • ltooor
    ltooor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Lori here from Alberta Canada!!! I just turned 32 but look 20 (lol) I just joined this site 2 1/2 weeks ago and looking to lose 130 lbs!!!!! So far 15 down!!
    Anyone can friend me! The more the merrier!! ^_^
  • BritanyFitness
    BritanyFitness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm 5,2
    Looking to lose 125 lbs to 135 lbs
    I'm 21, I've been obese practically my WHOLE life.. if not over weight. I have no idea what it's like to be an average size compared to everyone else.. I've always been the "big" girl..

I'm just finishing my first month with my weight loss journey.. would love to add people just like me who are determined to be healthy! :)
  • Meliikinz
    Meliikinz Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm 22, a stay at home mom of 2, and looking to lose about 80lbs!
    Ready to be a healthy me, so my kids will learn to be healthy as well!

Feel free to add me!! :]
  • FemaleSheogorath
    Options
    I'm 19. I know that's a year younger, but hopefully it can be overlooked!
    I have to lose 141-151 lbs. myself.
    I've already lost 17.8 lbs so far after 35 days of dieting/changing my lifestyle.

Please feel free to friend me and message me if you'd like!
  • ThenewCharisse
    ThenewCharisse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 21 and about to turn 22 next month and I am looking to lose 80 to 100 pound. please feel free to add me as a friend. I need the support.
  • wOlfey902
    Options
    Hey!
    I'm Mary, 21 from Canada and looking to lose 100 lbs!
    feel free to add me - :)
  • SingleMom0404
    Options
    I have a long way to go and looking for friends in this journey ... please feel free to add me
  • corky06
    corky06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had this for a while have a lot of weight to lose and need some motivation and encouragement from people in the same boat. Looking to lose about 40 -50 kgs
  • ieshavann
    ieshavann Posts: 1
    Options
    My name is Iesha and I am in need of some support. It is very hard for me to stay committed to a diet and I need to lose weight to feel comfortable in my own skin. I feel trapped and helpless in my skin and that is no way to live. Feel free to add me if you also need support...TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS :)!