Slimquick anyone???....

Options
My mom came to visit me and Jaiden today and brouhgt along Slimquick Hoodia she says it will help wiht the weight loss lol keep in mind my mother has always had an issue with my weight ever since i was little she and my sister are of smaller frame so i was the odd cow out well she thought this would help out more anyways have any of you gals tried this it sounds good but idk

if you have taken it has it worked for you?did you follow their weight loss plan?how much weight did you lose while on it?

Thanks in Advance

Replies

• momma2jaiden
    Options
    My mom came to visit me and Jaiden today and brouhgt along Slimquick Hoodia she says it will help wiht the weight loss lol keep in mind my mother has always had an issue with my weight ever since i was little she and my sister are of smaller frame so i was the odd cow out well she thought this would help out more anyways have any of you gals tried this it sounds good but idk

if you have taken it has it worked for you?did you follow their weight loss plan?how much weight did you lose while on it?

Thanks in Advance
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Never taken it but I am right there with you on being the odd one out. My mother and sister are both skinny minnies. (my sisters nickname is Heather Feather or Stick chick)
    So frustrating in family pics!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    Tried it for a short time, loved the increase energy!!! Found that I could not take the afternoon pill as it interfered with my sleep. Didn't stay on it long enough to really say if it helped with loss or not.
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    i hear ya ....its funny cause when i look back at pictures of me when i was young i didnt think i was that fat but whatever im jsut tired of her telling me how fat i am and now she pops up with this lol i thinks its kinda funny but if it helps i would like to try it
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I've never taken it .. but i'm right there with you being the odd one. My mom is 5'2" and like 145... my sister is 5'3" and like 120 lbs.... and then ya have ME lol.. taller and built like a brick $hithouse! LOL
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about the drink, I thought it tasted terrible; like koolade. But in desperation, I would use it. I am using a fizzy drink tablet, called slimshotdiet, that has all natural flavors, and a different composition for morning, noon and night. I find it helps me get all the water down me I'm supposed to drink, plus added fiber and nutrients, vitamens. The only drawback is it doesn't have Hoodia or any appetite suppressant in it -- but some may like that.

And yes, I'm the odd one in my family too; my sister is 5'6" and weighs 120, small boned and blond... but I love her anyway :laugh: :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    My dear mamma is 5'3 and 105 pounds (she eats whatever she wants) my sister eats whatever she wants too and is 5'3 115.
    So even when I am slimmed down at 135-140 I am still the fat one. Gotta love em though!
  • momma2jaiden
    Options
    glad im not the only one my sister is 5'5 and weigh 110 wet eight i think lol and my mom is 5'7 and weighs 120 i have to admit though at lightest which has been 147 i am 5'5 i blow them both out of the body competition lol i got all my genes from my dad side of the family which explains alot since my grandmother from my dads side is the only with with huge boobs aside from me in the fam but i deal im jsut trying to lose the weight now for my son i know as soon as he start walking there will be no stopping him and i sont want to be out of breath after two steps lol plus the doctor told me im at risk for diabetes later on so i need to take control o my weight now

she got me the Slimquick pills with Hoodia in it it did bring a sample of the drink but im not munch of a flavor drinker lol i actually naturally prefer water been like that my whole life my problem is when i eat out i choose bad thing like coke but thank god the 8 glases of water havnt phased me im doing good there
  • iLuvMyChemicalRomane
    Options
    i did it once for a few months and lost about 15 lbs. but then i got sick of the same flavors all the time.