I know it's been said over and over... (PICS)

Options
...But I'm overweight!!! As of my weigh in today, I am no longer "obese", just simply "overweight"!!! I didn't even realize it until about five hours after I weighed...then it suddenly hit me! I have less than 40 pounds to go to hit my goal, which I never thought would happen.

I've lost 76.4 pounds.
I've lost a grand total of 90.25 inches from all over my body.
I've gone from a BMI of 42 to a BMI of 29.9.
I've gone from 53% body fat to approximately 35% body fat (hard to say for sure, I just use my scale that's supposed to tell what your percentage is).
I've gone from a size 2x shirt to a size Medium or Large.
I've gone from a size 24 pants to a size 12, sometimes 14.

The pictures below are from Thanksgiving last year and Thanksgiving this year (I'm the one wearing glasses). I hid from the camera as much as I could last Christmas so I don't have a comparison. The pictures were taken while we were taking a break from midnight madness shopping on Black Friday. We always stop at Subway...this year my sandwich was a whole heck of a lot healthier than last year!
Thanksgiving09-10.jpg

Replies

• StephieAmber
    Options
    PHENOMENAL!!! You look great!! Keep up the great work
  • Rachaely
    Rachaely Posts: 113
    Options
    Those are some amazing stats! Keep up the amazing work (but don't forget to spoil yourself a little during the holidays). You progress looks awesome!
  • buck1994
    Options
    A truly phenominal accomplishment! I know there was a LOT of hard work and fantastic effort to get where you are. You have MUCH to be proud of. Congratulations!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!! And so much healthier!! Congrats on your success! Keep up the good work!
  • rekcorydob
    Options
    Wow! What an achievement! x
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Incredible, you look fabulous!:wink:
  • shaggy22
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congratulations!
  • Rachelyounger
    Rachelyounger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are looking Awesome!!!! Congrats on your awesome weight loss and Keep up the Great work!
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! You've made an awesome change and you should be really proud of yourself!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    AWE-SOME!! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, I tell ya....downright INSPIRATIONAL! Thanks for sharing your story....you are doing FANTASTIC! I am so proud of you....congrats on all your success! :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! CONGRATS!!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow....awesome loss!!!
  • husstler
    husstler Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You are a total inspiration! Congratulations. Keep up the great work.
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep it up girl!!! Your final goal is just around the corner!
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! You look fantastic! I love the Subway photo tradition. That's super cute!
  • michelleinpa
    michelleinpa Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, congrats - it's an amazing accomplishment!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great!!! Such an inspiration! :glasses:
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. You look amazing. Your friend in the picture has lost some weight too. Nice going
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!