Replies

• cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    No but I would like to.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Perth, I had the displeasure of walking through one.

The only people that seemed to be there were old fat men (think very saggy balls and a sizable gut) and leatherskinned geriatric women.

Attractive women at nude beaches are rare...
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    I would-(when I get to the phase of being comfortable in my own skin :tongue: ).That way I can check off of my bucket list that I was in a nude beach for awhile.:laugh:
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Never have, never will. I don't even walk around the beach in just a bathing suit. I need more covering!
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to, but not one of those famous heavily frequented one's...one to where it's ok to be any body type...
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'd like to because being naked is fun. But I bet I would be wishing for poorer eyesight.
  • TravelinChiGal
    TravelinChiGal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    The only people that seemed to be there were old fat men (think very saggy balls and a sizable gut) and leatherskinned geriatric women.

^^ This seems to be the norm for nude beaches.

I have. Got to check it off my bucket list. Will I go back to one? Probably not. Would rather go to a swim up bar :)
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Not a nude beach but topless. Sadly, the people on the nude beaches aren't the ones you really want to see nude!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Never had the pleasure of being at one. Before I get married at the beach, I'll make definite sure that it's not a nudie one. Don't want a photo bomb of an over-weight man while I'm standing in front of the alter and exchanging rings.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options

Similar experience. It was bad when we weren't at the nude beach but the nudists walked to our location. Not great sites. lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I've been to a nude hot spring (and there were tons of attractive people). They have nude hot springs and yoga retreats, a very fitness conscious place. There is a nude beach here, and people do nude dance performances there. It's art.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    ever visit nude beaches

be honest
    Yes. I'm not being honest.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Yes - but I keep my sunglasses on.
    :glasses:
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Yes - but I keep my sunglasses on.
    :glasses:

HaHa. That's good ^
  • KMC1012
    KMC1012 Posts: 20
    Options
    I want to visit one but in a hot country. Where I live you have to wear winter clothes to visit the beach.
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Wow...

Someone a bit high up on their horse are they?

Everyone is attractive to someone.

Rob
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Tis on the bucket list. I don't see what the obsession with what other people on the beach look like is about, though.
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Why? I can get the same experience in any men's locker room. I'll pass.

I've been to one many many times though...fully clothed. One of the best surf spots in San Diego happens to be a nude beach
  • sapicsr
    sapicsr Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Topless in Italy, would like to go to a nude beach after I meet my goal.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    No. Only topless and I was too shy to participate.

But I've been to hot springs in Japan. Women and men are strictly segregated and clothing is forbidden because it is bathing and not swimming.