Only lost 26 lbs (pic)

Options
13»

Replies

• phyl88
    phyl88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! You make me want to live on a farm. I prefer working outside as opposed to inside and routine exercising. I'll cut grass, pull weeds, work in my garden all with my HRM on. I love that you've incorporated those things that need to be done that into an exercise routine, with more vigor. Outstanding! I pulled your picture up and asked my husband, how much do you think she lost? He said, 65 lbs or so. Those pictures are not only amazing, they are inspirational. Keep doing what you are doing because it is sooooo working for you. Good luck on the rest of your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Wow. I wish I could see results like that after 26 lbs. Still it will keep me trying! Keep it up!
  • MyFoodGod
    MyFoodGod Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Agree.
  • Roisindubh32
    Roisindubh32 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done, the change is amazing.

There's those of us who don't have a lot to lose, and it comes off much slower and much more frustratingly. I am wanting to get off 20lbs and averaging about 1lb per week. Looking at the difference that 26lbs makes is inspiring to everyone here. I know it makes me even more determined. You should be proud. Keep it up! ;)
  • xPeacefulx
    xPeacefulx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    26 pounds is awesome! you can definitely see a change Congrats!! :)
  • janeytom
    janeytom Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! Your pictures are such proof positive of your progress (say that 3 times fast LOL!)! God bless, keep up the great work- your results are very inspiring.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! I can really see the difference in the two pictures!! Congrats - keep it up :)

I can relate to feeling depressed after grains - I have mostly removed them from my diet as well.
  • debbiedoeshealth
    debbiedoeshealth Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    What a great way to incorporate exercise into everything you do! Great job.
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Way to go! Congrats =D
    tumblr_mo3ab3jzRS1s5lf2ro1_500.gif
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Huge differance, keep it up
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Just amazed by your progress--"only 26 pounds" lost looks fantastic on you! Great attitude, keeping yourself busy with work around the farm and looking for ways to up your exercise. That's the spirit more people need to have, not search for solutions in a pill or a fad diet. Congratulations and keep your seat on the success wagon!!
  • judyamk
    judyamk Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you say the word ONLY, look where you would be if you never started!!! Read the book Wheat Belly I bought it from Amazon, an amazing book, I follow it a lot of times and if i do not I feel like bloated & look like a whale that is been out of water. once you read this I personally think your weight will change, faster than you ever thought it would. I work in a pharmacy & my boss told me about this book. She lost 42 pounds in one year .Amazing about the story of wheat and what happens when we eat it and how we feel when we do eat wheat.. Wheat comes in all different forms that list is in my wallet when I go grocery shopping.
    Take care
    Judy
  • grrrlwonder
    grrrlwonder Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    26 pounds in four months is AWESOME! Give yourself more credit, it's sounds like you've worked your butt off for it. Also, with such dramatic changes to your body, you might want to start measuring yourself if the scale isn't moving fast enough. That might give you a better idea of your progress. Congrats!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the great work!
  • RaggedyAnnazon
    RaggedyAnnazon Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have tried multiple ways of eating, and the one that works for me is a higher protein/no grain diet. I still eat carbs (I love potatoes both white and sweet) but if I stop eating grains I feel awesome. Every time I go back to grains I get depressed (like to the point of feeling suicidal) and bloated and my weight stalls for awhile.

1948080_771145196228825_1894003843_n.jpg

Congrats! Firstly.

Secondly, Celiac?
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!

you can achieve your goals...:)
  • sasu27
    sasu27 Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I just want to say I actually meant "only" in a good way in that I started out expecting to drop all this weight, but now I don't really care what the scale says because I can see the difference and that's all that matters in the end.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!