I need chocolate and sugar replacements!

Options
13»

Replies

• asianrunner
    asianrunner Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the Nature Valley PB/Dark Chocolate protein granola bars. They are not super sweet but still very good!

I've tried the Quest cookie dough and brownie bars. The cookie dough was barely tolerable and the brownie tasted awful! i wouldn't waste my money on those.
  • _cdaley
    _cdaley Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It would be so sad to completely give up chocolate! I do what others have mentioned- a few squares of really good, high cacao dark chocolate. Or, for a treat, I'll pop in to Teuscher and buy one or two truffles. They are like $3.50 a pop, but so delicious and rich that one really is enough. As part of a lifestyle change, I am working on learning to enjoy a little bit of something amazing rather than gorging myself on something just ok.
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm also a teacher, and I know how hard it can be with all those tempting treats around all the time! It helps that we're on our feet and busy all day (I average 3.5 miles on my FitBit), but I get those 4:00 cravings, too. I eat a little bit of chocolate everyday. I can't imagine giving it up! Here are some of my favorite low calorie chocolate treats...

Dole Strawberry Dippers (4 pieces = 60 calories)
    Dark Chocolate Sugar Free Jello Pudding (60 calories)
    Lil' Drums Chocolate Swirl Ice Cream Cone (120 calories)
    Skinny Cow Chocolate Brownie Ice Cream (150 calories for the whole container)
    Chocolate Chai Tea (doesn't really taste like chocolate, but 0 calories!)
    Costco Chocolate Weight Loss Shake (I drink it for breakfast and it curbs my appetite until lunch - 180 calories)

Costco also sells these really delicious chocolate covered super fruits. Maybe you could pack a couple of those and have them instead of the fun size bars.