Matt 130 Pounds

Options
Today is 3/29/14

I was going to start dieting at the beginning of 2014 and I failed miserably. I still haven't had a soda yet this year!

Last time I weighed ( around 1 week ago) I weighed 318 LBS! so I am going to start using MFP to start tracking my calories and macro's as best as i can! I am not going to limit myself to only eating meals I can track perfectly ill just do as best as i can.

add me

Replies

• Erin29ga
    Erin29ga Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You can do it, just stick to it!
  • npatterson003
    npatterson003 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat brother. It's a struggle to break some of these habits. You haven't failed miserably if you've kicked soda. I haven't been able to completely do that yet. So you're a step ahead of me!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    Wishing you much success.....take baby steps .....you can do this ....add me if you would like :smile:
  • MaggieTor3
    MaggieTor3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on not having the soda - that's a step, and while it might feel like a baby step on a long journey, as long as it's a step going forward you're doing well!

I promised myself when I joined MFP that I would be honest about the food I eat, even if it wasn't stuff that was good for me. So far - nearly 2 months - I've been honest and listed everything. What's funny is that even if I have what I think is a bad day, it's still WAY better than the way I was eating before. I can see, because I've recorded everything, where I've gone over my numbers and where (surprise!) I'm under.

I even recorded the 2 french fries the neighbour's kid gave me - I didn't really want them, they were cold, but you gotta encourage kids to share, lol!

Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • ThenewCharisse
    ThenewCharisse Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you on your journey, kicking the soda for me is so hard, but I'm trying, stay encourage, add me.