Today is a good day!

Options
ebelcibie
ebelcibie Posts: 7 Member
Today marks 90 days using MFP! And it has been great!
Today I weighed in at exactly 200 lbs and have lost a total of 42.5lbs! I am past halfway to my goal weight (by 1.25 lbs but I'll take it)! Only 40 more to go until goal! Not to mention so very close to ONEderland which I haven't seen in too many years!
I have lost 21.5 inches all over! 6.5 in my waist and 8 in my hips are the big ones!
I am feeling so great and beyond excited!
Though things are going well, I can always use support and motivation. Add me as a friends and I'll do the same for you!

Replies

• ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Well done! I'm 13# away from my halfway mark. I've never measured inches, but I do know that my belt cinched up one more hole last week! :)
  • ebelcibie
    Options
    Thank you! And congratulations on your progress too!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. (:
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That's great! Did you lose the weight in 90 days? it would be a REALLY bad idea to drop it too quickly and eat too few calories. Keep in ming it is easy to lose a lot in the beginning and will slow down as you get closer to gaol. You need to do it in a healthy manner for sustainability and so as not to mess up your metabolism. Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • ebelcibie
    Options
    I did lose it in 90 days. And I do know that it will slow down. I eat about 1300 calories a day with 1-2 days a week at about 1600. I also have a splurge day once every two weeks, where I eat whatever I want. I know the recommended weight loss is 2 lbs per week but I just keep losing more. I assume it is because I lived a very sedentary lifestyle and ate whatever I wanted. I, now, measure and weigh everything I eat and work out 6 days a week. I also cut out the majority of "bad" foods. Also I lost the first 20 pounds within the first month and the additional 22.5 within the last 2. I have considered upping my calorie intake to about 1500 daily but I am going to see my doctor soon and ask her for her recommendation.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss journey!! :smile:

You should be very proud of your achievement and dedication to a healthier way of life. :happy:

Keep on going... Onederland it is just a step away :):bigsmile:
  • SbetaK
    SbetaK Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, isn't it? I am about where you are except twice your age! I just hit Onderland a few days ago and am thrilled. Never in my imagination thought I would get there. How terrific to pursue better health at your young age! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!