I need more heavy lifting MFP-girlfriends!

Options
2»

Replies

• Newbeginnings46
    Newbeginnings46 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Currently training for a tough mudder in June. Lift 3 times per week, run twice a week and try to get a couple of hiit sessions a week. At moment concentrating on upper body strength. Good luck everyone.
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Well I am lifting puny weights but I am in to be inspired by you guys!
  • ThugLifeFit
    Options
    feel free to add me - I'm a former cardio bunny now I Lift!!
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Also, you should check out the Stronglifts Forum here. Cool group of chicks who like to lift heavy.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    I lift heavy and have seen a real transformation in my body. I love lifting.
  • Mercedespony
    Mercedespony Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you like,

47 yrs, 168 1bs, 5'8" currently lifting 150 lb squats and 165 lb deads. I use a pt 2xweek just for lifting. The other 4 days a week I’m running, yoga, rowing.

I love the feeling of sweat tricking down my back when lifting, I'm having a lot of fun with this.
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love lifting! It makes me feel capable of anything. Also, I love when guys look over at me and their jaws drop to the floor as they realize I am lifting just as much as some of them. Haha!

Squats: 5x140lbs
    Deads: 5x145lbs
    Bench: 4x95lbs
    OHP: 6x60lbs

I'm working on repeating my PRs with good form and increasing the number of reps I can do before adding some more weight.
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    *waves* I do starting strength and am considering moving on to an intermediate program sometime in the next few months, feel free to add me.