Weird, but pb or pb&j chicken?

Options
2»

Replies

• kathynavarro2014
    kathynavarro2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I grew up on peanut butter & pickle sandwiches, also peanut butter & bacon sandwiches. Yum.

I love some of the recipes in this thread - thanks!
  • KoopaSix
    KoopaSix Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    One of the best meals I've had (and this was fairly recent) was 2 chicken breasts with peanut butter drizzle. Make the chicken breast however you want. Take 2-3 TBSP of all natural PB and microwave for 35-45 sec. Drizzle on your chicken breasts.....it is heavenly...be sure to get the chunky PB as it will add a more nutty consistency.

I would eat PB on anything...I am seriously addicted to it.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Grilled peanut butter and cheese. My husbands family made these all the time. I was very dubious but they are delicious.
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    @Mom0819, I have done that with cottage cheese but added nuts on top too, very delicious!

@CptnSpaz, the pb drizzle was EXACTLY what I had pictured when I was craving this haha. Warm melted pb on some baked/tender chicken breast with some sweet potatoes.

@CarolinkaCjj, sounds so good (like those orange cheese/pb cracker sandwiches). I also love brie + apples grilled sandwiches but haven't had one in a long time haha.

SIDE NOTE: I ate CAULIFLOWER and PB2 today with some protein powder, egg whites, truvia, and cinnamon. I blended it up and baked it, sooo good. I'm weird, I know but cutting so what can I do. Must get creative these last couple weeks, then time to bulk and eat less weird haha.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Try peanut butter and cocoa made into a sauce with the chicken. Surprisingly delicious!
  • desireecl
    desireecl Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I used to work at dunkin donuts and would eat pb&j with bacon, yum. A guy came in one day and asked for a sausage, egg and cheese with grape jelly...odd. but then I tried sausage and cheese, no egg with grape jelly and it was quite good. Love sweet and savory/salty.

I would try a chicken satay, grilled with a spicy peanut glaze or dipping sauce with a side of brown/wild rice or quinoa with cranberries (from cape cod, mass, we love our cranberries!) or raisins. Or do chicken with fruity chutney served with peanut noodles Asian style. I love apricot chicken myself.
  • jess1992uga
    jess1992uga Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    i actually frequently do grilled chicken on toast or bagel with PB and Jelly...no recipe...just grill chicken or make on george foreman...slab jelly and PB on toast/english muffin/bagel or even on corn tortilla...and add chicken..