In NEED of support

Options
Hello all. Much like many, I'm up/ down. all over the place. About a year ago I lost 50 pounds by logging my food, exercising, and eating properly a clean low carb diet. Over the last year, I've just given up... gained back 30 of those pounds. So...I'm ready to get back down to business, but find myself drifting off after a few days of doing what I need to do. Just asking for people that are helpful/ supportive, instead of those that just type "way to go" on everything you post...

Anyone out there?

Replies

• MargieBettschen
    MargieBettschen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know just how you feel, been there done that. I lost 66 lbs on Weight Watchers. Then I put almost all of it back on & it happened so fast. I've been using MFP for almost a year now & I'm down 50 lbs. For me I believe I will always struggle with food issues & with my weight. But now I'm ok with that. Just keep trying & don't be too hard on yourself if you have a set back or two. Never give up on yourself. You have the power to do it, and you can do it.
  • wyleigh12u
    Options
    Well I have been a yo yo dieter for years. But this time is different. This time I sat down and really took the time to figure out where and most importantly wrong. Bottom line I ate for comfort. Well food is not comfort. Food is not a friend food is not love. Food is/food. So with that I know really think before I just put something in my mouth, little things help like brushing your teeth right after a meal. Drinking more water. Loving your self. And never giving up. And scream if you need to. :laugh: just own it and determine to win this time. I am proud of every person on this site, just signing up is a start for a life changer. That's big.... goo team we can do this.