Ate SO much this weekend, how do I get back to normal weight

Options
Okay, so this weekend I've eaten horribly. As in, I feel bloated, fat, don't want to even THINK about seeing how much I weigh, kinda horrible. How do I get back on track this week? I had the mindset this weekend of "eh, I've already had junk, why not more?" and I'm terrified that I'll keep doing that.

For example, today I had:

1 Grande Skinny Peppermint Mocha
1 Venti Skinny Peppermint Mocha (I know, I'm digusted in the amount of coffee I've had, too)
1 serving of turkey
1 laugh cow cheese
1 bowl of fruit
a good 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
a cup of raisins and m&m's

And that was today. Now that I look back on it, was it really that much? I know for the most part it's horribly unhealthy, but caloric wise, do you think it would've made me gain? I was in such a healthy place last week and I just feel bad now. Motivation, please?

Replies

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Log it. Does it fit your macros? Brush off your shoulders and wake up tomorrow ready to start new.

It honestly doesn't seem like you ate a lot, but then again, I do not know the calories or macros of those items. In regards to weight gain, you'll be fine. The most would probably be water weight. Don't think anything you ate would surpass your BMR, and then equal the cals in a pound of fat.

Don't worry.
  • Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Just get back on track next week. Nothing you can do about it now.
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing this weekend. Don't worry you will get back on track tomorrow! Plan your meals for the week and start fresh tomorrow. I know its a sucky feeling but whats done is done.
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Okay, so this weekend I've eaten horribly. As in, I feel bloated, fat, don't want to even THINK about seeing how much I weigh, kinda horrible. How do I get back on track this week? I had the mindset this weekend of "eh, I've already had junk, why not more?" and I'm terrified that I'll keep doing that.

For example, today I had:

1 Grande Skinny Peppermint Mocha
    1 Venti Skinny Peppermint Mocha (I know, I'm digusted in the amount of coffee I've had, too)
    1 serving of turkey
    1 laugh cow cheese
    1 bowl of fruit
    a good 3/4 cup of chocolate chips
    a cup of raisins and m&m's

And that was today. Now that I look back on it, was it really that much? I know for the most part it's horribly unhealthy, but caloric wise, do you think it would've made me gain? I was in such a healthy place last week and I just feel bad now. Motivation, please?

Don't look in the past.... just look forward... You have a lot to look forward to!!!