Does anyone else enjoy the "pain" of waxing?

Options
2»

Replies

• missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    What area? I wax.....I don't enjoy it but like the results.

This

Me too! Enough so, that I keep doing it.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    OUCH....NO!
  • Tight_Fit
    Tight_Fit Posts: 453
    Options
    I like it. I get everything waxed.
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yipe yipe! No :( I stick with shaving
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Last time I got a Brazillian the lady doing me told me that a guy came in to be waxed down below and she had to throw him out after he enjoyed it a bit too much.

I'd have thrown him out for being mentally deranged enough to even think about doing it. I had to prep for getting snipped and i was a nervous wreck about the razor being near there, i can't imagine hot wax.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Yes, and tweezing as well. :embarassed:
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I enjoy it. I think it's soothing--nice warm wax, a little bit of pain, lovely smooth skin.
  • CamilleJackie350
    Options
    yeah especially after theyre done waxing and they proceed to pour oil all over your pandoras box and make comments that they should "take you out to dinner before doing this"

my fav.
  • Shaynelle
    Shaynelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Last time I got a Brazillian the lady doing me told me that a guy came in to be waxed down below and she had to throw him out after he enjoyed it a bit too much.

That's not uncommon at all! If the aesthetician was surprised by this, and clearly she was if she's mentioning it to other clients, I assume she's fairly new to waxing. She will get used to it after a while. Male and females both react that way sometimes.

I can't say that I enjoyed the waxing, certainly not in a sexual way, but it didn't bother me. I have since had laser hair removal so I no longer have to wax. Far better to have it gone permanently (although you need to go for touch ups years down the road so not really permanent).
  • MexicanOsmosis
    MexicanOsmosis Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I like it. I get everything waxed.

And with a name like Tight_Fit...lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I like being all smooth afterwards, but I don't enjoy the pain. The Brazilian definitely hurts, but I don't think the eyebrows are painful at all.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I did one that wasn't enjoyable...I ended up having burns down there but I do enjpy waxing, although ove heard arm pits hurt like a b!tch, not sure since I'm too chicken to try it after hearing that, haha
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Do any ladies wax their arm hair? lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

I cannot stop laughing about this!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Do any ladies wax their arm hair? lol

Oddly, my arm and leg hair don't grow. Every woman on my mother's side is like that. Just the eyebrows and the lady parts.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I get my eyebrows threaded & do not like the pain, but it's better than doing them myself.
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I went back to a pro today - after being frightened by the Wonder Wax DIY pamphlet.
    The commercial and the pamphlet contain conflicting information.
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ...and my eyebrows look magnificent!
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    no, i don't. nor threading. even nair is a PITA just waiting for it. shaving is scary. I could do without it all.

What she said.