When you're at your GW

Options
SymphonynSonata
SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
What kind of style are you going to go for? Are you contemplating any big makeovers or wardrobe swaps? Or do you think you'll just dress/do your hair/makeup the same as you always have? For those of you who are at your GW, what'd you do?

Replies

• ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I plan to wear more flirty sundresses! Oh...wait I already do that.... but I think I will enjoy it more!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I don't expect much to change, but my clothes have become more fitted the smaller I've become. Also, I'll wear a bikini without a cover up this year, but that's as far as my changes will go. Hair/makeup routine will stay the same.
  • Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I bought jeans. Oh and got a haircut. Nothing too crazy
  • MagdalenDreams
    Options
    I think I'll wear more dresses :)
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I've been at goal weight for three years. Goal wasn't that far from starting weight, so not much changed. But with weight training and seeing those nicely defined arms, abs, butt and legs, I finally wore a bikini in public last year. I think I would have looked OK before, but I look awesome now! I think I've gotten to an age where I'm just too old to care what anyone thinks, so I'm going to be proud of my body. I definitely wear tighter clothes (highlighting my figure) and more revealing (showing arms and legs) stuff now. Maybe I'm a show-off? :laugh:
  • KoopaSix
    KoopaSix Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I will never be at a "goal weight". There's always room for improvement. I will continue to strive in being the best version of me each year both mentally and physically. Bigger, faster, stronger
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I just enjoy wearing tighter clothes and not worrying about a muffin top. Oh and short shorts and skirts and dresses. All form fitting of course :drinker:
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal weight right now, but once my gut slims down more the oversized t-shirts are going in the trash.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I plan to get a few sexy outfits for the bedroom...I mean...really sexy. Also, I plan to have the same Thrift Shop Sheek style that I always have had....for everyday clothes.