30 Day Shred, a month later! =)

Options
2»

Replies

• meca85
    meca85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks hun!

1. I still do a lot of modified moves, specially all the planks on level 2. Is that going to give me results? The planks are too hard for me.
    Level 3 has several plank moves, amd on somedays i would try my best and follow Nathalie and.some days i would put a lot of effort and follow Anita. Sometimes I would do one round of Nathalie and then one round of Anita. But really reallt push yourself. It's true that when you want to.give up, that's when you're at your peak and should keep pushing.

2.. Did you do 30 days straight or took any rest days in between? I take atleast one day rest .
    I honestly wanted to do the 30 days straight, but i actually went.away one weekend so i.skipped 2 days only but continued once I got home.

3. I know you did Zumba along side this work out, i am walking 40/45 uphill downhill 5/6 days a week. Anynguggestion?
    I used a Heart Rate Monitor, so the firat few days I started with 30DS i saw I barely.burned about 200cals (even though i was a sweaty beast LoL) so O decided to add Zumba where I burned 300+calories

I am not sure how many inches I have lost on level 1 since I did not take any measurements when I started. But my scale is not moving.
    Have some sort of measurement, there were a few days the scale wouldnt move, but the measuring tape did! So that was my motivation. And yes i feel mu body tighter, i started to see a few cuts in my muscles, so even just analyzing your body carefully and.seeing that progress. I am very impatient, i was on my scale every morning. Every 1/4lb or 1/2lb dropped thrilled me and adds up.

Good luck.on your progress and whatever you do just push yourself. I sweating buckets in the last level, but it felt sooo good in the end. =)
    Oh p.s. Please check your food, i tried to incorporate as much protein as i could, and my body was barely sore during these 30 days. In the past i.would be sore for at least a week when beginning a workout regiment. Im not sure.but I think the protein helped.
  • Callmaheen
    Callmaheen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for taking the time and answering all my questions. I took a day of after 5 days of shred. Just walked for 45/50 min in the morning. Tomorrow the week starts and so does my struggle.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Great results! The 30 day shred is one of my favorite workouts.
  • LaNellAngerstein
    Options
    Much, much toner! :)
  • ShreddingIt_84
    Options
    Very awesome!!!!
    Keep at it girl!
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Great stuff! Difference noted. Hope you keep it up.
  • Callmaheen
    Options
    Done with day 2 level 2. Yesterday was my rest day from Shred. Walked around the neighborhood for 45 min. Today I gotta do some kind of cardioo. No excuses.
  • grubb1019
    grubb1019 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! I see a big difference, especially in your back! Great job!
  • dianalee9
    dianalee9 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    TONNES of difference! Don't sell yourself short! You worked your butt off and deserve to gloat! I see a big difference in your tummy and back - much slimmer. I also notice a big difference in your arms, they're a lot more toned. Major differences around your bra line also! Congrats on your success! I'm doing 30 DS right now and I hope to see this much difference in mine!

**Edited for spelling
  • meca85
    meca85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words and support.
    I'm glad i did 30 Day Shred because now i'm working on T25 and WOW! They are similar in that they have intense short workouts, but T25 really is tougher.

Again thank you for your motivation and wishing you the best in your support!
    =)
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can totally see a difference in your before and after pictures. :) I finished Level One, Day 5 today, plus I'm doing cardio (elliptical/running) 5-6 days a week, so I hope to get as good results. :)
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your amazing!

I am on day 2, week 1. I don't think I have ever been so sore.
    Thank you for the motivation to keep on going!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Callmaheen
    Options
    Really numbed, gain 1.6lb. Not that I ate bad yesterday. I was a,little under my daily calorie in take. As many ppl were saying I am too low on my food intake I tried to do that. Feeling really discouraged....
    Anyways, done with my day 5 level 2 on 30 DS. Getting ready to go for my walk after lunch.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • soidade
    soidade Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I love that you duplicated your posture in the before/afters. Too many people are slumped/bad postured in the before and happy/standing up straight in the after!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!