Jillian Micheals with Pics

Options
13»

Replies

• sophiauoa
    Options
    Great results! You've really transformed your body.
  • blukttn66
    blukttn66 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I am deff looking this stuff up tonight! You are at least the fourth person to have such amazing results.
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Keep up the good work.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This is the perfect post, and something I needed to see. I have this DVD and started a while back, got hurt, stopped and haven't started back up. Yep, definitely going to this weekend!

You look amazing! Good luck as you continue on :smile:
  • JuliaC76
    JuliaC76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow! Good job! A nice testimony for Ms. Michaels, too! ;-) I too was successful on her Ripped in 30
  • Arthursmama
    Options
    do you think ripped in 30 involves the knees very much? I have an old injury on my right knee and couldn't do shred properly bc of that. so now I'm doing "banish fat boost metabolsim" and "no more troublezones" and that seems to be ok. RI30 is not sold in my country and I will have to get it from England and can't give it back if it isn't good for me.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    do you think ripped in 30 involves the knees very much? I have an old injury on my right knee and couldn't do shred properly bc of that. so now I'm doing "banish fat boost metabolsim" and "no more troublezones" and that seems to be ok. RI30 is not sold in my country and I will have to get it from England and can't give it back if it isn't good for me.

Yah, ripped in 30 is very similar to 30 day shred, although some people say its actually like a harder version. There is a lot of knee work; right now my knees are hurting a lot because of how intense week 4 is. This is my opinion anyways.
  • justkrissy
    justkrissy Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I just took some side pictures. I realized I didn't put side pics up last time. :)

noface.png
  • Arthursmama
    Options
    Wow, you look much better!

Hm, I think I will stick to "No more troublezones" and "bansih fat, boost metabolism" then. Thank you for trhe information :-)
  • hlfink8
    Options
    amazing. I love JM I have started her 30 Day Shred about 100 times and never stick to it. Thanks for the motivation. Her Yoga Meltdown is great too.
  • frolka27
    frolka27 Posts: 9
    Options
    very good results
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!