Any other 40 y/o's out there????

Options

Replies

• JoT2013
    JoT2013 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm 42 (but feel older atm!) lol

Feel free to add me, hopefully friends in the same situation will give me the motivation to stick at this!:bigsmile:
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I am 22 times 2! add me!

:smile: I'm 25 x 2...............so I left my 40's :tongue: But I feel GREAT!:drinker:
  • sassified66
    sassified66 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    47 here and working on my healthiest part of my life... feel free to add me...anyone with positive outlook!
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older than most of you, turning 47 in June, but very active on here and always looking for new friends to join me!! Please feel free to add...
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and feeling great. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • DJManos
    DJManos Posts: 220
    Options
    48 here. Just for the record, my 40s have been the best years of my life!!
  • tr66
    tr66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    40 plus a few! I spent 46 years trashing my, body and have spent the last year rebuilding it to be in the best shape of my life. I am always looking for new friends to encourage and share with.
  • dawnie1313
    dawnie1313 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Will be 42 in May. I check in daily. On day 185 of my streak. I watch calories, sugar and carbs. Try to do higher protein and little processed food.

Struggling this winter with motivation to hit the gym. I have the metabolism of a dead person I think.

I do pretty good these days with my food choices but my activity level has been crap since about November.

Live in Central Ohio...

Always looking fo rmotivating people.
  • Bortnipx
    Bortnipx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just turned 43, mom of 4 kids, and getting back on track. My goal is to lose 14 lbs in 10 weeks so we'll see how it goes:)
  • xWendyJonesx
    xWendyJonesx Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 43, I'm on here several times a day during the week, but not so much on the weekends, I'm just 3lbs from my goal, I'm really trying hard to tone up now.

Feel free to add me.
  • luvcookies2014
    luvcookies2014 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 42, anyone can feel free to add me
  • traceymcarriar
    traceymcarriar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am turning 44 in May!
    Feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • mommyvo23
    mommyvo23 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    41 and log daily...please add me if you would like;)
  • diamonddaveperry
    diamonddaveperry Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just turned 42 and 19 pounds into a 60 pound weight loss goal! Friend request sent.
  • todayis4me
    todayis4me Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will be 38 on April 16th!!!! Anyone can add me just put a message with it:) I log daily and exercise daily. I have been on mfp for a year but started my personal lifestyle changes in 2010.....its been a process but I have lost 106 pounds total in that time :) I feel great and am looking forward to my birthday as the healthiest me I have been. I love to laugh and have fun and hate drama and negativity, there is nothing you can not do if you set your mind to it!!! I have a met some really fantastic motivating people on mfp.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 44 and on my 800th day here! Haven't lost much of the weight I want, but fitness wise, I'm doing good!! Healthier and stronger now that when I was younger :-D Add me if you want, please add a message so i know where you found me.
  • kimberlyyirsa
    kimberlyyirsa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I turn 40 on April 28th! Celebrating Vegas style and counting down! I am 10 pounds away from my goal, I teach spinning classes 4 days a week and am trying to become the healthier at the age of 40 than I have ever been before. Trying not to focus on "dieting". I have only been on MFP just over one month but I really like it. I haven't given up ANY foods...I have cut back on carbs and sugar but mostly watch my portions. You can add me :)
  • sportbikeguy
    sportbikeguy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP and I'm not 40 yet but will be shortly, anyone please feel free to add me, the more the merrier.
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    I turned 45 yesterday so feel free to add me also if you would like :drinker:
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm 41. Feel free to add me.