MLB fans check in here.

Options

Replies

• EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Anyone but the Yankees!

I hate the way they think they can win a World Series by buying the best players!

I love to see the team with the highest payroll fail and not even make the playoffs!!

^^^--- This.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Anyone but the Yankees!

I hate the way they think they can win a World Series by buying the best players!

I love to see the team with the highest payroll fail and not even make the playoffs!!

Then you should be rooting against the Dodgers, not the Yankees. The Yankees' payroll is $35 million less than the Dodgers.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Giants!!!!!!!!!
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Anyone but the Yankees!

Then you should be rooting against the Dodgers, not the Yankees. The Yankees' payroll is $35 million less than the Dodgers.

Word. It's my mission to make all the Yankee haters hate the dodgers too. I'm not biased at all....
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Baseball's FIRST professional team in 1869...the Cincinnati Red Stockings!!!!

LETS GO REDS!!!

Yep, yep....Reds fan here too
  • trybefan
    trybefan Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    <
    Nuff said
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Anyone but the Yankees!

Word. It's my mission to make all the Yankee haters hate the dodgers too. I'm not biased at all....

Cry me a river about payroll. :laugh:
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    SEATTLE MARINERS!!!!
    GO MARINERS BATTER UP!!!
    FIRST, SECOND, THIRD, HOME!!!! HE SCORES
  • Armyguy744
    Options
    Lets go Red Sox and anybody who is playing the Yankees! Get it done, John Lester on the mound today!
    Beards Rule!
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Cleveland Rocks! Go Tribe!!
  • frankieags
    frankieags Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Da Jays!!!
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Pirates! :heart:
    Doing the Pirates Home Run 5K in April. Can't wait! :happy:
  • BobcatGirl110
    BobcatGirl110 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Thank God it's Opening Day! Reds fan here :heart:
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    Anyone but the Yankees!

Hahaha... touche

Eta: to be fair I don't really give a **** about payroll but if anyone does use that as a reason to hate the Yankees they should hate the dodgers too. That's all I meant.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    Jobu.jpg

Is very bad to drink Jobu's rum.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Anyone but the Yankees!

Hahaha... touche

Eta: to be fair I don't really give a **** about payroll but if anyone does use that as a reason to hate the Yankees they should hate the dodgers too. That's all I meant.

I know......even after a winning season, 20 years of losing hardens one!
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Love me some Ryne Sandberg, :heart: so this one-time diehard-Cubs fan now loves the Phillies.

Ryne Sandberg was one of the reasons I became a basball fan. That and listening to Harry Carey dunkenly call games on WGN.

Oh man, Harry and Steve Stone, calling games on WGN. THAT was my childhood, my friend. :smile:

Oh yeah, mine too! Go Cubs!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    20111118-blue-jays-logo.jpg
  • MaeRay007
    MaeRay007 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Lets go Athletics! Sogards the man :)
  • smc0170
    smc0170 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm getting ready to enjoy the one day this year that the Cubs will be on top of the division!

I am a big fan of the rebuild however....2017 will be AWESOME.