Options

Replies

• DWW529
    DWW529 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    42 in May. Feel free to add me.
  • Armyguy744
    Options
    Im 43, I have lost 42 lbs, gained 10 back, and am back on track to lose it! Along with new goals, I am new to MFP, Day 13 for me, But have been struggling with weight since I hit the 40! Anyone can add me, we are all in this journey together to support, give and take advice, to chat or if you only need an ear to bend because you are struggling and having a bad day. Please add me
  • sissy102669
    sissy102669 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    44 and trying to lose 25 lbs. Definitely not as easy as it used to be. Will be logging in daily and would love the support and encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • BelieveNtoday
    BelieveNtoday Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    40 here, and feeling fab! :smile:
  • gina1971
    gina1971 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I turned 42 in December. I log daily and I'm happy to have more motivational friends on MFP, feel free to add me.
  • hlytle39
    hlytle39 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm not actually 40 yet......I will be on April 17th!! If you want to feel free to add me as a friend!!! :happy:

Lisa
    :flowerforyou:

Hey! I turn 40 April 16th! :happy: :noway:

I'll be 40 on April 20th!
  • gyps13s0u1
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 41 and have 100 pounds to lose. I decided that 40 is still waaaay too young and there is so much I want to do, I refuse to let fat control me anymore. This is my first post, I'm not normally too social but anyone who wants to add me is more than welcome to. I do log in every day!

I'm doing Chris Powell's carb cycling program and I started on March 17th. I'm down 8 pounds and some inches, so I'm pretty excited :D
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm 58, you can add me if you would like an older friend! I'm on here everday. Good luck to ya! :flowerforyou:
  • HornedFrogPride
    HornedFrogPride Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow! Is this a "Roarin' Forties" party or what?!? Sweet! I'm a happy-go-running 45er from Nebraska and I login daily. Any of you feel free to add me. Always fun to connect with people in your age group struggling with similar issues. Are any of you 40s insomniacs like me?
  • jmapes9
    jmapes9 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I turn 41 in May. Feel free to add.
  • Shiroronin
    Options
    44 Here. MFP has been a great tool for me as a diabetic.
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I turned 42 in February. Anyone please feel free to add me.
  • GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for folks "in their 40s", I'm on here pretty much daily. 43 and trying to get back in shape. Add me if you'd like.
  • poohbear7673
    Options
    I'm 40! Turning 41 in July, an just starting my weight loss journey.
  • DienhartDotCom
    DienhartDotCom Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm 44. Feel free to add me. My focus is running and a healthy lifestyle.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    40 is just a number don't fret about it, we all have plenty of miles left in these bones! Add me if y'all like, I'll keep you motivated.
    V/r,
    DW
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    42 here. Add me if you want an interchange of encouragement/motivation.
  • autoee
    autoee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    43 log daily feel free to add me.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    48 and loving it!! Feel free to add me!
  • Bergenblart
    Bergenblart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have to say that all these 40's somethings....we all look pretty good! LOL!

Turned 47 in December and I agree with some that this is the happiest time in my life...okay maybe not so much with my creakier body! Add me as a friend if you want to. I'm from California originally but have lived in NW England for about a decade now.

I see in your profile that you're going on a cruise? LOVE 'EM! We went on a Royal Caribbean in summer 2012 to Norway from Copenhagen port....fantastic! Looking forward to hopefully go next year on another cruise in Winter back up the coast of Norway....

x