Any other 40 y/o's out there????

Options

Replies

• lisamay74
    lisamay74 Posts: 16
    Options
    Yes we are going on a cruise!! It's our first one!! We are going to the Bahamas in May! I am so excited!! I have wanted to go on one for YEARS and FINALLY talked DH into going on one!!! I just know all 4 of us (me, hubby & 2 teenage sons) will have a fantastic time!!!

I am not a bit worried about turning 40.....when I turned 30 I had a hard time adjusting so hopefully 40 will be a breeze!!! It's coming up in just a few weeks!!! :smile:

Lisa
  • Bekkah1552
    Options
    I'm close... 37 :wink:
  • thejocool
    thejocool Posts: 46
    Options
    42 years old here and apparently not ''looking'' them but certainly ''feeling'' them ! LOL
    You can add me if you want as I am myself looking for some more friends to motivate me ! :)
  • idnac74
    idnac74 Posts: 71
    Options
    Hi! Technically i will turn 40 in Nov but i refuse to count it, lol. Please feel free to add me. I hope to be encouraging and motivational :)
  • tattsb4u
    tattsb4u Posts: 30
    Options
    I am 41 and have logged in for 12 days now...so I basically just started! Feel free to add me as well. The more encouragement the better! :)
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    oh darn...I am 38
  • Peacesteem
    Peacesteem Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the dirty forties lol. Being in your forties is a great time to take really great care of your body and to appreciate life. If you want positive encouragement; that's what I am all about.
  • TerresaJ
    TerresaJ Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 but definitely not feeling it. Feel free to add me if you would like. :)
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Hello all you awesome 40 somethings! Best of luck to all of you on meeting your fitness and healthy lifestyle goals!
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Hello there, I just turned 40 last October. I'm on here all the time and very active and will accept active friends. Just send me a little message with your request. I appreciate quality over quantity when it comes to friends if that makes sense so I can be more supportive. Being 40 has been wonderful so far and I am in the best shape I have been in since high school. My motivator is in my ticker!

ETA: I've been here awhile but I just got serious last Memorial Day about my health so it can be done at any age. I also don't cut any foods either, my diary is open so you all can see the junk I eat.
  • dirkylee
    dirkylee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    43, Focus is getting and staying fit and healthy.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    46 yrs young here...just crushed my finger at the gym this weekend and trying to figure out a way to lift this evening...
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Enjoying my last year in my 40's.... <GASP>... where did the time go???? Last year in my 40's, but hopefully not my last year. :happy:
  • shimmygirl411
    shimmygirl411 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    42 here. I agree with many on here; I feel like I'm in the best shape of my life.....even though the aches and pains have started to set in. Maybe it's because I have more time to devote to my own health and fitness since my children are grown.

Anyone is welcome to add me if they wish.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    48 today!
  • BigSnicka
    BigSnicka Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    42 years young here
  • Lammo_UK
    Lammo_UK Posts: 61
    Options
    47 in August & loving life...
  • Lammo_UK
    Lammo_UK Posts: 61
    Options
    48 today!

Happy Birthday to you...
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    48 today!

Happy Birthday to you...

Thank you!
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    42 here and will be 43 in July. Just finished my Doctorate in Computer Science in Dec 2013 which is very daunting. I have let my weight slack with long nights and long days. I am back in the Gym three days a week eating right and doing it all as I am ex military. I have lost 17 pounds since I leveled at 300 and now down to 272 and going. My goal is 220 and will reach it with the right combination and workouts. Add me if you like..