Challenge Group Beg. April 1 Anybody Welcome

Options
Hey guys! I am hosting a health and fitness challenge group for anyone interested in joining up and working to make ourselves better on a health and fitness level. I am currently doing T25, but you do not have to do T25 to be in the group. I am also a fitness coach, so I can help anyone struggling to get back into shape with positive motivation. This group is for all fitness levels, from starting out to the fitness gurus. I really enjoy helping people achieve the results they are looking for, and this group challenge is the way to do it. The group will be a great way to hold everyone accountable and hopefully I can get people to bring it! Who wants to join me?!

Looking forward to it!

-RJ

Replies

• lylahroses
    Options
    Hey there..I recently started my fitness journey and would love some guidance and motivation..so sign me up :)
  • ceasingfeline
    ceasingfeline Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in need of motivation after actually putting on weight in the last two weeks. Sign me up!
  • wishing4100
    wishing4100 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I'm ready!
  • hillarybressler
    hillarybressler Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just started bet by May 30th who would have most transformation at my gym. I could win $1300. I've got to do this for myself. 43 and 198lbs. How can we help each other?
  • delgadodelgado1120
    delgadodelgado1120 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am starting T25 today. Do you have a website that people can sign up or its just an informal group?
  • abbylbrown23
    abbylbrown23 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! Are you doing a group or just in the forum here?
  • RJPericola
    Options
    I would love to join!!! Are you doing a group or just in the forum here?

It's a separate page. I'll invite you! :)
  • RJPericola
    Options
    Hi, I am starting T25 today. Do you have a website that people can sign up or its just an informal group?

I have a group page. I'll invite you!
  • aloha_val731
    Options
    Hi!! Just what I've been looking for. I'm a newbie and have a LOT of weight to lose and can would love the support and encouragement. How do I sign up?
  • RJPericola
    Options
    Hi!! Just what I've been looking for. I'm a newbie and have a LOT of weight to lose and can would love the support and encouragement. How do I sign up?

I will send you an invite to the group page!
  • shefly
    shefly Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Would love to be a part of your fitness challenge! Tell me how to join. :)
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sorry to be the dumb one, lol, but what is T25? :blushing:
  • sabbyfairy
    sabbyfairy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Some motivation to get back into running would be awesome.
  • thomaszabel
    thomaszabel Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Please invite me. My plan is an average of 10 miles per day on my gym's bike, and 4-5 miles per day running outside or on treadmill, depending on weather.

I'm in a competition for the gym bike, and if I can hit 300 miles for the month, I will probably win the competition. 1st place = $100 Trader Joes gift card, 2nd place = $50, and 3rd place = $25, so I gotta keep going to hold off the competition.
  • darlenegodfrey1
    Options
    I would like to receive an invite as well. I want to lose 50-60 pounds by November
  • ed2smom
    ed2smom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like an invite as well. What are you asking for from the group members?
  • thomaszabel
    thomaszabel Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Redhead-

I had to look it up too. Looks like one of those Insanity workout programs that you see advertised in the infomercials. I'll pass on that, but love to keep track of my walks, runs, and bike miles with this group.
  • wickramasinghe
    wickramasinghe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join. In need of encouragement. Motivation to start running about 3 miles a day would be great! I started doing exercises in the morning. It's slow, but it's progress.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Redhead-

I had to look it up too. Looks like one of those Insanity workout programs that you see advertised in the infomercials. I'll pass on that, but love to keep track of my walks, runs, and bike miles with this group.

Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • RJPericola
    Options
    I am getting quite a few replies in regards to the challenge group. Please send me a friend request if you are interested and I can invite you to the group!