What do YOU think is your best physical feature?

Options

Replies

• CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I like my lips, I get complimented everytime I kiss someone and I like that they are full and pouty with a hint of a smirk at all times.

And lately my hair, yup it's turquoise and I feel like it represents me well.

One last and kinda obvious thing is my breasts, I used to hate them because they are so big, and yeah it has it's downsides, but if I am honest, I like them.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    i find it very very difficult to answer that question but im really impressed by all of you and your self confidence!!:smile:

This.

I know it's hard, most of the time I have trouble saying anything nice, but that's why I feel it's important to. Thanks to the OP for making this topic.
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    My legs (especially my calves), they've always been strong and muscular.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Something I was born with .. my eyes...

Something I work hard for ... my abs :bigsmile:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    that i look like a neanderthal woman from the neck downwards because surviving ice age winters and hunting woolly mammoths and lifting heavy things :drinker:

if there's a zombie apocalypse I'll be heading somewhere cold with knowledge of how to make middle palaeolithic spears.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    My forearms...they are kinda muscly for a girl. :)
  • gurlygirlrcr80
    gurlygirlrcr80 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My eyes, smile, hair, legs (other people have said and i agree to these things) and recently...for the first time in my life, i like my waist and curves (from my ribs, to waist, to hips)
  • Strivetobebetter76
    Strivetobebetter76 Posts: 1,784 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say my arms and chest
  • alyjb1121
    alyjb1121 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My long thick hair. My butt. My muscular calves?
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I have wiggly eyebrows. :huh:
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    I've always liked my legs (for some insane reason)... :)
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    My neck. It is the only thing about me that is elegant.
  • sabbyfairy
    sabbyfairy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The legs and butt that years of blood, sweat, tears, and destroyed pointe shoes gave me.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Shining :smile:
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    eyes?
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    My face - skin is super smooth and has no blemishes or dark spots.
  • nataliesweet19
    Options
    Long red hair and green eyes. Used to be self concious about my hair when I was younger but now I love it!
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I have wiggly eyebrows. :huh:
    Raaaawwwrrrrr!!! Hey sugar how you doin?
  • LeahFerri
    LeahFerri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've gotten comments/compliments on my butt, my hair, my waist/hip ratio (not in so many words), and my shoulder blades (don't ask about that last one, honestly...). I've gotten told that I look breakable and that how my organs fit inside of my torso is apparently a mystery.

I have really weird friends...

What do I like best? My waist and my teeth. I know a number of small people who have really small teeth. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it makes me realize that I infinitely prefer my teeth, even if they didn't fit in my mouth without a year of a metal torture device.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    The little gold flecks in my sensuous brown eyes. Sometimes, when I am shaving or brushing my teeth, I go into a trance looking into my eyes. I'll sometimes drift back into consciousness and realize I have been lost in my own eyes for hours.