urgent support required!

Options
I'm on a slippery slope gained 6lb since Xmas and it's getting me down!

Replies

• mbennett024
    mbennett024 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Don't be down! Six lbs isn't a lot. With a couple weeks of conscious eating and exercising you'll be right back on track :)
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What have you changed in your eating or exercise routine? Change up your eating habits eat more raw veggies like sweet peppers and jalapeno peppers, Increase your walks, runs or any cardio by 10 minutes.
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Go easy on yourself. Maybe you need to start over. You might want to read through this:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/833026-important-posts-to-read
  • bettyjoburdett
    bettyjoburdett Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    The slope might be slippery , but you can dig your heels in and stop the gaining! Don't let the gain overwhelm you. Its just a number. Time does not stand still, you can start again tomorrow, fresh slate. Its a tiny bump in the road, not a mountain. If your simply overeating then for every extra 100 calories you know is bad you have to work out for 15 minutes.

I am a night eater. I can suck out a refridgerator like a vacuum, BUT, if I go over my calories for the day, I subtract them the next day. It hurts like hell to do this but it sure is a behavior changer. Now, please, this is what I do, it may not be for you.

I hope you keep us informed on how you are doing, we are rooting for you.:drinker:
  • Molly250
    Molly250 Posts: 15
    Options
    Since Xmas I started studying again which means grazing on crap and drinking too much! But I've just signed up for no alcohol April woo hoo!!
  • Molly250
    Molly250 Posts: 15
    Options
    Thank you :-)